Search Results For budget 2018
- Merger of three general insurers likely in FY20
National Insurance, United India Insurance and Oriental India told to make operations more efficient.
- Parliament Passes Interim Budget 2019-20 on Last Day of Session
The 13-day Budget session was a washout in the Rajya Sabha as Opposition parties stalled proceedings daily over issues ranging from Rafale fighter jet
- Merger of 3 PSU general insurers to be completed by FY'20
The merger of National Insurance Company, United India Insurance Company and Oriental India Insurance Company was first announced in the Budget 2018-1
- Advani reminds Piyush Goyal of 'Uri...' during Budget presentation
A known movie buff, Advani, who was a film critic at ‘Organizer’, a Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) publication, was spotted at a cinema hall wi
- 'Just a trailer', says PM Narendra Modi after interim budget's poll push
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said it is a budget for a new India. He said the budget will benefit small farmers the most. He also said that 12 crore f
- Budget 2019| Tax gift for 'honest taxpayer', cash for farmers: FM Piyush Goyal's...
The government announced tax exemption for individuals earning up to Rs 5 lakh per annum. Finance Minister Piyush Goyal also proposed to increase the
- Budget 2019| Damp squib, rip off to high point: Who said what on interim budget...
Piyush Goyal, standing in for Arun Jaitley who is in the US for medical treatment, received a thumbs up from the finance minister and the BJP as he pr
- Budget 2019 highlights: Markets surge as finance minister doubles income tax exemption...
Budget 2019 highlights: With finance minister Piyush Goyal doubling the income tax exemption limit and reaching out to farmers in his interim budget,
- Indian stocks rise, 10-year bond yields gain after budget announcement
Indian stocks rose more than one percent while 10-year bond yields gained 11 basis points on Friday after the government announced higher rural spendi
- India to face challenges meeting fiscal deficit target: Moody's analyst
India will face challenges meeting its fiscal deficit target of 3.4 percent for 2019/20, a Moody’s analyst said on Friday, after the government anno
- Budget outlay for defence enhanced beyond Rs 3 lakh crore: Goyal
Finance minister Piyush Goyal on Friday said that as per the interim budget 2019, the budget outlay for defence has been enhanced higher than Rs 3 lak
- Mint Round Table: What economists expect from today's budget
Finance minister Piyush Goyal will soon present the Narendra Modi government’s election-year budget that is expected to provide some relief to farme
- Budget 2019: How your taxes and investments could be affected by the budget
Budget 2019: Experts are divided on whether the government will stick to the norm of presenting an interim budget in an elelction year or will they ma
- Budget 2019: Sugarcane Farmers on Pending Payments And Demands
Our reporter Debayan Roy traveled to Shamli, in Western Uttar Pradesh, which is primarily concerned with sugarcane farming.
- FIEO demands support measures in budget to push exports
Exporters body FIEO Tuesday expressed concerns over slow growth in exports and demanded support from the government in the forthcoming interim budget
- Ahead of interim budget, defence experts pitch for increase in funds
Ahead of the Interim Budget to be presented on February 1, defence experts are of the view that the government must increase its expenditure on the de
- North Block finds ways to meet deficit target
New Delhi: Interim dividend from RBI, monetization of SUUTI holdings, unused compensation cess on GST and national small saving fund may come handy fo
- Budget 2019: What can the Centre do to Help Women-Led Businesses Grow in India
The only benefit Budget 2018 did to promote women’s employment was a change in the rate of EPF from 12 percent to 8 percent, which increased their e