Search Results For budget
- Modi 2.0 triggers sell on news on D-St; but VIX signals huge relief
VIX dropped 29% to 19.58, registering its second biggest fall ever since its launch by NSE.
- Councillor Stephen Holyday blasts Ford for ‘half-truths’ on city audit process
Councillor says statements by Doug Ford omitted important context.
- Ford’s Toronto riding among those facing deepest child care cuts, city says
Child care advocates and local politicians are urging parents to press Ford and his 10 Toronto MPPs to reverse “devastating” provincial cuts.
- Ford government slashes funding to children’s aid societies
Advocates raise fears that cuts will put already vulnerable children at increased risk.
- City of Toronto launches petition demanding Ford government reverse course on cuts
The City of Toronto has said the cuts, which include deep slashes to funding for child care and Toronto Public Health, could leave up to a $180-millio
- FinMin starts meeting with industry bodies in run-up to 2019-20 budget
The final Budget for the fiscal is likely to be tabled in July after formation of the new government.
- Budget corporate tax cuts depend on LS outcome: Sources
The government had assured industry of fulfilling its earlier promise of lowering the corporate tax rate in the full budget in July if it is voted bac
- 'I went the extra $5,000': Despite a cooling housing market, buyers bust their budgets
U.S. homebuyers are topping their spending limits because prices are still climbing and inventory remains relatively low.
- John Tory slams Ontario government’s budget cuts ahead of Doug Ford announcement
“A government that says they’re willing to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to rip up a contract with The Beer Store in order to make corner
- IOC Sees Scope for More Budget Cuts at 2020 Tokyo Olympics
International Olympic Committee appreciated the organisers efforts to reduce the operational budget and despite concerns regarding the quality, saw po
- Tory tells Ford city will look for savings, if province cancels this year’s budget cuts
Mayor John Tory has issued a letter to Premier Doug Ford, offering to work with the province to find efficiencies in next year’s city budget. But To
- Ontario’s municipalities grapple with hundreds of millions in provincial funding cuts
Preliminary figures show municipalities will be out at least several hundreds of millions of dollars a year once the budget cut changes are fully phas
- Cut £7bn from aid budget and spend it on police and schools, would-be PM Esther McVey says
FOREIGN aid should be slashed in half and the cash spent on police and schools instead, would-be PM Esther McVey said today. The leadership contender
- Philip Hammond’s £900m tax cut for struggling high street stores has failed because of EU rules
PHILIP Hammond’s £900 million tax cut for struggling high street firms has failed to help thousands of stores – because of EU rules. His flagship
- EU MELTDOWN: Brussels issue DAMNING public opinion results ahead of election – 'FED UP'
CITIZENS from across the European Union have issued a damning review on the "meddling" bloc as Brussels braces for the European parliamentary election
- NASA: Budget Boost in Efforts to Put Astronauts on Moon
NASA's chief said Tuesday that the Trump administration's proposed $1.6 billion budget boost is a "good start" for getting astronauts back on the moon
- Prabhas's next high budget film
Prabhas is currently busy with Saaho, which has been scheduled to release in August. Following this, the actor will reportedly commence shooting for d
- Cost of replacing botched Phoenix pay system pales compared to cost of fixing it: PBO
The cost of building and putting in place a new pay system for federal civil servants should pale in comparison to the cost of stabilizing the failed