Search Results For brokers
- Sebi fines IFCI Financial Services for not complying with power of attorney norms
IFCI Financial Services is a depository participant of National Securities Depositories Ltd and Central Depositories Securities Ltd.
- As Indian voters turn out to set record, stockbrokers get fidgety
Going by political overtures, regional parties appear to be nurturing their own dreams.
- Vivant is aiming for a user base of two million in next two years: Adrit Raha
Interview with chief executive officer, Vivant
- NSE widens probe to find out if more brokers gained preferential access
Eight brokers connected 10-20 per cent of their IPs to the secondary server.
- Non-payment by developers hits Delhi-NCR brokers hard
In 2018-19, sale of residential units across tier I cities grew 5% from the previous year.
- Explained: How NSE helped 3 brokers make crores
In 2010, the NSE started allowing brokers to set up their servers in the same area as the stock exchange's server (co-location) which then facilitated
- Future course of action after holistic legal advice, says NSE chief
National Stock Exchange chief Vikram Limaye on Wednesday said there is "light at the end of the tunnel" after the Sebi orders in co-location case and
- Sebi fines NSE Rs 1,100 crore, bans two ex-MDs in brokers’ scam
For its role in the scam, Sebi also banned NSE from the stock market for six months.
- How brokers used NSE’s system to make fast buck
These servers are the heart of any exchange’s trading system.
- Buy gold only for consumption this Akshaya Tritiya
Gold price may appreciate over six months to one year, but may not offer high investment returns
- Chicago mayor brokers deal to end lengthy Symphony strike
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra will likely end its seven-week strike after the city's mayor Rahm Emanuel intervened to broker an agreement, his of
- Metals brokers profit as banks exit commodities
Brokers’ profits rose during some sharp swings in metal markets over 2018.
- Reinsurance brokers permitted to open foreign currency accounts: RBI
Following the Irdai's notification, the extant regulations regarding opening of foreign currency accounts were reviewed.
- BSE asks stock brokers to submit compliance report on AI tools by Apr 15
Stock brokers not using AI and ML based applications are also required to submit the requisite form.
- Deve Gowda relieved as Dr G brokers truce
Bengaluru: After a shaky start, JD(S) supremo H.D. Deve Gowda has finally entered calm waters in Tumakuru following a week of hard bargaining by DyCM&
- Realtors say Ontario government should ban so-called ‘bully’ offers
Ontario Real Estate Association President Karen Cox says the government should use its current review of the act that governs realtors in the province
- 'They Paint New Delhi as Devils': BJP's Srinagar Candidate Dubs Omar, Mehbooba 'Brokers' in Kashmir
BJP's Khalid Jahangir said that the elections will be a ‘referendum’ to show the people at the helm of affairs in Kashmir that an evil picture of
- New benchmarking business set to save British businesses millions by avoiding rip-off energy brokers
BRITISH businesses spend a whopping £500million a year on over-priced energy deals, often because they fail to shop around. Energy brokers selling de
- Edelweiss Securities pays Rs 35 lakh to settle case with Sebi
The market regulator had initiated adjudication proceedings against the firm in November 2016
- BSE Brokers Forum, ANMI contribute Rs 54.30 lakh to ‘Bharat Ke Veer’ fund
The employees of the BSE and its group companies have contributed their one-day salary for this cause.