Search Results For britannia industries
- Share market update: FMCG shares trade mixed; United Breweries gains 3%
The Nifty FMCG index was trading 0.23 per cent up at 30,619.20 around 10:54 am.
- Buy Britannia Industries, target Rs 2,900: Mazhar Mohammad
Buy Britannia Industries Ltd. at a price target of Rs 2900.0 and a stoploss at Rs 2635 from entry point.
- After Market: RIL wipes out Rs 1L cr in 4 sessions; YES Bank jumps; 229 stocks hit 52-week lows
In last seven sessions, investors have lost over Rs 6.16 lakh crore.
- Share market update: 124 stocks hit 52-week lows on NSE
Domestic benchmark index NSE Nifty was trading 82.90 points down at 11,415.
- After Market: Airtel drops despite good Q4, ICICI Bank slips; 201 stocks hit lower circuits
Sino-US trade war jitters kept investors nervous s did speculations around India’s election outcome.
- Britannia violated listing norms in not reporting Ness Wadia's arrest: InGovern
InGovern said a company has to report any fraud, default by promoter or arrest of key managerial persons or promoters as it is a material event.
- Britannia seeks legal advice on Ness Wadia's role
A Japanese court gave Ness Wadia two years in jail last month for possessing 25 gm of cannabis resin but suspended the sentence for five years, allowi
- Yes Bank, Ambuja Cements, TVS Motor, Mindtree Among 10 Stocks in News Today
At 11:13am on Thursday, the S&P BSE Sensex was up 111.78 points or 0.3% at 39,143.33. The Nifty 50 index was up 22.70 points or 0.2% at 11,770.80.
- Stocks in the news: Maruti Suzuki, MT Educare, Tata Power, Britannia and Mindtree
Bidders for Jet Airways so far appear uninterested in following up on their EoIs.
- Britannia Industries Q4 net up 11.28% to Rs 294.27 crore
Managing Director Varun Berry said the company continued the momentum in the base business.
- Britannia Industries seeks legal advice on Ness Wadia's role
Independent directors wanted second opinion; board taps retired SC chief justice, TS Thakur.
- Ness Wadia Japan woes hit Wadia Group shares
Mumbai: Stocks of Bombay Dyeing, Bombay Burmah and Britannia Industries, owned by Wadia Group, fell on reports of Ness Wadia, son of promoter Nusli Wa
- Share market update: FMCG shares mixed; Jubilant Foodworks down 1%
The Nifty FMCG index was trading 0.21 per cent down at 30,376.90 around 11:00 am.
- Sentencing in Japan of Ness Wadia 'won't impact' his business operations: Wadia Group
Wadia, son of industrialist Nusli Wadia, was arrested in early March at the New Chitose Airport in the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido.
- Of the 3Es deciding stock market direction, only one is looking good
An adverse verdict in the elections can bring about major changes in the market.
- Bull run in this sector has legs; you just need to get the right bet
“This sector is in a long-term bull market,” says Atul Suri, CEO, Marathon Trends PMS.
- Suzlon, DHFL, BHEL & CEAT among 127 stocks all set to crack, shows MACD
Many of these stocks have also been witnessing strong trading volumes of late.
- After Market: Rs 2,00,000 cr wiped out; RIL, HDFC Bank tank despite Q4 shine
Shares of HDFC Bank closed 0.96 per cent lower at Rs 2,268, falling prey to a broader selloff.
- Stocks in the news: Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Titan, IB Housing Finance, Maruti Suzuki and Axis Bank
The country’s largest car maker cut vehicle production by around 21% in March.
- Britannia Industries raises Rs 500 cr via bonds
Britannia Industries owns brands like Good Day, Tiger, NutriChoice, Milk Bikis and Marie Gold