Search Results For brendon mccullum
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Brendon McCullum speaks about MS Dhoni's role in Virat...
Dhoni’s form has been brilliant in the recent past, and he was at his dominant best in this year’s IPL and this sets the tone perfectly for India
- World Cup 2019: Ganguly, Manjrekar and Harsha among 24 others selected by ICC?commentary panel
Former cricketers Sourav Ganguly and Sanjay Manjrekar have been named in the International Cricket Council's (ICC) commentary panel for the upcomi
- IPL 2019: RCB skipper Kohli surpasses CSK's Raina to become highest-scoring Indian batsman in T20 format
Earlier, Kohli had surpassed Raina to become the highest run-getter in the history of IPL.
- 77 days to go: McCullum pounds England with fastest World Cup fifty
Chasing a modest target, Brendon McCullum decided to rub more salt into the Englishmen's wounds.
- Andre Russell is not KKR's only match winner: Simon Katich
'Dismiss Russell and win the match', this must be one of the big on-paper plans for the opposition in the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL), but Ko
- IPL 2019: 'It was unbelievable' - KL Rahul recollects the innings that changed his...
Interestingly, Rahul wasn’t talking about any of his own innings but of a certain Kiwi great who set the tone of the IPL in the first season itself.
- Countdown to IPL 2019: The top individual knocks
It's that time of the year again when the Indian Premier League (IPL) fever begins to grip the nation, as the 12th edition of the cricket extravaganza
- Sixer King: Dhoni surpasses Rohit to become India's most prolific six-hitter in ODIs
India vs Australia 1st ODI: MS Dhoni reached another milestone as he surpassed Rohit Sharma to become India's most prolific six-hitter in ODIs as he s
- Gibbs Backs India, England as Contenders for World Cup
Former South African opener Herschelle Gibbs named India and hosts England as the two strong contenders to win the upcoming ICC World Cup.
- 100 days to Cricket World Cup: From Sri Lanka to West Indies, know your team and game changers
Chris Gayle, edging closer to his 40th birthday, is the man expected to provide the fireworks before he retires but it is 22-year-old Shimron Hetmyer
- 18th February 2014: McCullum Triple Shatters Dhoni's Dream
Indian bowlers had done a great job in the first innings by bundling New Zealand out for just 192 runs. Ishant Sharma and Mohammad Shami picked six an
- Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2019: Islamabad United vs Lahore Qalandars, time in IST & where to watch
The fourth edition of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) is all set to go underway today. The defending champions Islamabad United will be taking on Laho
- Sidvee: Root’s Six Word Anti-Sledge Can Have Stirring Impact
The easiest thing for Joe Root to have done is to have ignored whatever was said, but had had he kept quiet – or shrugged off the comment – nobody
- Brisbane Heat Part Ways With Coach Daniel Vettori
The Big Bash League's Brisbane Heat were on the lookout for a new coach on Saturday after former New Zealand captain Daniel Vettori opted not to renew
- 9th February 2014: Brendon McCullum's Double Ton Sets up New Zealand Win vs India
On this day in 2014, New Zealand completed an impressive and famous Test win against India on the back of a brilliant double century by Brendon McCull
- Rohit overtakes Guptill to become top run-getter in T20Is
India's stand-in captain Rohit Sharma wrote his name in the history books on Friday, becoming the highest run-getter in T20 internationals. The 31 yea
- India vs New Zealand: After smashing Rohit Sharma & Co, Tim Seifert reveals his...
Tim Seifert scored six sixes and seven fours in his audacious knock which included a switch-hit boundary off Krunal Pandya’s left-arm spin.
- Brendon McCullum announces Big Bash League retirement, may turn to coaching
Brendon McCullum announced his retirement from Big Bash League (BBL) as he looks to transition into a coaching career.
- Brendon McCullum announces BBL retirement with coaching intentions
Brendon McCullum, who ended his international career in 2016, told his teammates at Brisbane Heat of the decision after his side’s six-wicket win ag