Search Results For bonds
- LOOK: Beauty Gonzalez bonds with Ellen Adarna, John Lloyd Cruz
MANILA, Philippines ---As actress Beauty Gonzalez and her family unwind at the beach, she also bonded with her long-time friend Ellen Adarna and John
- Akshay Kumar meets Asha Bhosle, bonds with her over tea. See pic
Akshay Kumar shared a special picture with legendary singer Asha Bhosle on Sunday. See it here.
- Issue ‘elephant bonds’, simplify FDI norms for Indian JVs, cut corp tax: high level group tells govt
The fund, made from these bonds, will be utilised only for infrastructure projects, the panel said.
- States' share of market borrowing up at 91% in FY19: Report
In FY19, states' budgeted fiscal deficit was around 2.5 per cent or Rs 4,86,500 crore and budgeted borrowing from the market stood at Rs 4,40,700 cror
- Janhvi Kapoor bonds with Malaika Arora at Arjun Kapoor-starrer India's Most Wanted Screening
Arjun Kapoor's film has hit the silver screens and the audience and celeb friends alike can't stop praising the actor for his performance. In fact, Ar
- Indiabulls Housing raises $350 million via dollar bonds
The company priced the bonds at 6.37% tighter than the initial guidance of 6.5% and collected about $1 billion from investors.
- Rupee, bonds may swing to global tunes
The rupee has gained 0.35 per cent against the dollar this year.
- Rupee, Bonds Rally as Exit Polls Suggest Clean Sweep for NDA; Stocks in Focus for Flows
The partially convertible rupee was trading at 69.49/50 per dollar at 0343 GMT, after rising to 69.3550 earlier, making it up 1.2 percent on the day.
- Bonds aren't a set-it-and-forget-it investment. Here's what you need to know.
Considering various risks shows why bonds alone rarely are best for retirement cash flow.
- Chandrababu Naidu Alleges Misuse of Electoral Bonds, Insists on 50% VVPAT Count
Naidu stressed that counting of votes in 50 per cent of VVPATs can easily be done.
- RBI to buy Rs 15,000 crore of gilts via OMO; revises VRR route for FPI debt investment
FPIs may apply for investment limits online to Clearing Corporation of India (CCIL) through their respective custodians.
- Rupee, bonds rally on election exit polls; stocks in focus for flows
Traders said market gains would be kept in check ahead of the vote counting on Thursday.
- Kerala CM to ring bell at LSE for listing of ₹2.1k cr masala bonds
The tiny Masala debt market has been struggling since its emergence four years ago.
- My name is bond, electoral bond
Electoral bonds worth Rs 5,028 crore issued till May 4, reveals RTI reply
- Fresh bank purchases of Govt securities fall to a 35-year low
Fresh investments in bonds were Rs 61,900 crore during the year, the slowest since 1985-86.
- Electoral bonds worth Rs 5,029 crore issued till May 4, reveals RTI reply
SBI is the only commercial bank which has been authorised by the Centre to issue electoral bonds ever since it was envisaged last year.
- Torrent Power raises Rs 270 cr via debentures
The company issued 2,700 non-convertible debentures (NCDs) of Rs 10 lakh each aggregating to Rs 270 crore.
- Mango bonds promise more juicy returns
(This story originally appeared in MumbaiMirror on May 14, 2019)
- How exit polls impacted rupee and bonds
Bond yields dipped Monday pushing prices up and the rupee gained more than 1%. Votes will be counted Thursday.
- Deepika Padukone bonds with Rishi and Neetu
Though Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone have parted ways and have moved on in their lives, both still share a lovely relationship. Time and again, b