Search Results For bombay high court
- 26 Maharashtra dams hit zero water storage level
In a far cry from last year’s situation, 26 reservoirs in Maharashtra have reached “zero storage” as on May 18, according to statistics put out
- Fight over fare: MMRDA and MMOPL at it
Currently, the fare slab is Rs 10,20,30,40 for the 11.4-km-long route
- Bombay High Court asks state about the steps it proposes to take to tackle drought
A Bombay High Court bench was hearing a petition seeking to institute disaster management committees in each district of the state.
- PERSONAL TAX: Gains from share trading may be treated as business income
The intention of the taxpayer in indulging in frequent transactions was to earn a profit at the earliest when there was a rise in the price, which imp
- Delayed by a year, Maharashtra tribunal directs builder to compensate
A total of 29 home buyers had approached MahaRERA against developer T Bhimiyani Realty Private Limited, and the project named Nilkanth Woods Olivia, o
- Maratha Kranti Morcha protests over PG admissions under Maratha quota
Ball is now in the state government's court
- Choice of majority should prevail in cases of redevelopment, says Bombay high c...
HC was hearing a petition regarding redevelopment of a society in Santacruz (East). It asked the receiver to take possession of three flats held by tw
- Bombay High Court relief for 16 sailors stuck on ship at JNPT
The directive followed the failure of the Union of India and ship’s owners to come up with a solution of their own.
- No HC relief for civic body, MMRC, activist
While the BMC sought permission for the functioning of a newly- constituted tree authority, the MMRCL sought permission to start felling 3,000 trees.
- Bombay High Court quashes rape FIR after victim, accused get married
The Bombay High Court has quashed an FIR in a case of rape here after the victim submitted that she and the accused were now married and were residing
- Bombay HC restrains Wynk from using 25K songs copyrighted by Tips
Acting on a copyright infringement plea filed by Tips Industries, Justice SJ Kathawalla, on April 23, held that Wynk was not entitled to statutory lic
- Following SC order, Maharashtra govt to approach centre to allot more seats for Maratha students
The state government on Thursday announced that it would conduct the first and second round of post-graduate medical admissions again.
- HC quashes order to probe plaints against ex-chief of MMRDA
According to the complaints, while Madan headed the MMRDA, he had allowed a developer monetary advantage by granting an FSI of 2 on nearly 20 acres m
- Sheena Bora case: Bombay HC rejects Peter's interim bail plea for cardiac rehab
Mukerjea had moved the HC on April 4, after the special court designated under the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) had rejected his plea for int
- DNA SPECIAL: Serial land grabber arrested for misleading Bombay High Court
According to the police, the matter came to light after Khan recently submitted a writ petition to the Bombay High Court claiming his rights over a ch
- HC to thane collector: 'Demolish illegal buildings on Bhiwandi's farmlands'
The court was acting on a public interest litigation filed by Rahul Jogdand, a Thane resident who claimed many buildings — primarily commercial godo
- Maharashtra moves SC against Bombay high court bar on Maratha quota in PG medical/dental...
The HC had ruled the state government’s March 8 notification pertaining to SEBC quota in health science courses will not apply to PG dental and me
- Panic buttons installed in women's coaches of Mumbai locals, Railways tell Bombay...
The rail authority further informed that the police were undertaking special drives to ensure women’s safety
- Have installed panic buttons in women's coaches: Railways to Bombay HC
The railways further informed the division bench of chief justice Pradeep Nandrajog and justice Nitin Jamdar that CCTV cameras are also being installe
- Give 10 Acres Land to Girl, Bombay HC Tells Lawyer Who Married a 14-year-old
In her complaint, the girl had claimed she was forced into the marriage by her grandparents.