Search Results For bloomberg
- Fed might shed clues on debate around rate cut: Minutes preview
Minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee’s April 30-May 1 gathering will be released at 2 p.m.
- Fading election uncertainty is reviving India's animal spirits
While the monthly PMI numbers and other indicators suggested a weakening in growth, the three-month weighted average -- to smooth out volatility in th
- Gold edges lower as improved risk sentiment dents safe-haven demand
Spot gold was down 0.1 per cent at $1,285.19 per ounce at 0101 GMT.
- New York Mayor Bill de Blasio Becomes 24th Democrat in Crowded 2020 White House Field
In a video released on Thursday, Bill de Blasio returned to the theme of income inequality that had animated his first mayoral campaign in 2013, when
- NYC Mayor de Blasio is seeking Democratic nod for president
He was not initially favored to win the 2013 race for the Democratic nomination for mayor but was helped by the implosion of rival Anthony Weiner's ca
- World's Top Moneymakers: Apple Aces Again, Autos Crash Out
For the first time in eight years, neither a drug maker nor a car company was among the top 15 moneymakers.
- Celebrating Barbie as a fashion icon
Washington: The Council of Fashion Designers of America will follow up those prestigious honorees of its Board of Directors’ Tribute Award with
- View: China-US ambiguity is the harsh reality
What should be clear is that the risks are increasing each day that a China-U.S. trade agreement remains elusive.
- Trade war scenarios force investors to rewrite playbook
The FX market is pricing trade tensions but not a trade war.
- JPMorgan's Dimon sees 80% odds US, China will reach deal
“It may take a little bit more time, but I think we should do a proper trade deal,” he said.
- Bharti is said to kick off IPO of $5 billion Africa arm in May
The IPO could be one of the biggest in London this year.
- Anil Ambani needs $2 billion in asset sales to save last bastion
The company told exchanges on April 27 that it only has short-term debt of Rs 950 crore.
- Chris Wood may leave CLSA in latest high-level exit
The Hong Kong brokerage has been facing a series of exits on top.
- Vodafone identified Huawei security flaw decade ago
The financial news wire cited Vodafone's security briefing documents from 2009 and 2011.
- Anil Ambani needs $2 billion in asset sales to save his last stronghold
Asset disposals are key to averting a crisis at Reliance Capital, said Mathew Antony, a managing partner at Mumbai-based Aditya Consulting, a credit a
- WeWork files for I.P.O., joining the ranks of Uber, Lyft, Slack
WeWork filed paperwork confidentially with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to hold an initial public offering.
- With Jet grounded, IndiGo & SpiceJet stocks head for stars
Analysts expect 30-50 per cent upside from the current levels for both IndiGo & SpiceJet.
- Bonds gain after RBI announces debt purchases
The yield on the benchmark 2029 debt fell 4 basis points to 7.43 percent.
- North Korea issues mild criticism of Bolton over media interview
Choe described Bolton's comments as having "no charm" and being "dim-sighted" Her criticism is much softer than the North's typical fiery rhetoric us
- Dollar inflows for corporates may give the rupee a lift
An estimated $7-8 billion are likely to hit onshore in the next few weeks.