Search Results For bharatiya janata party
- Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: Date, Time and Possible Delay Due to VVPAT Matching
An estimated 67.11 per cent electors turned up to vote in this year's Lok Sabha election, the highest ever turnout recorded in any parliamentary poll,
- Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: Key Parties and What Exit Polls Say About Them
Twelve of 14 exit polls predicted the BJP led-National Democratic Alliance (NDA) getting a full majority ranging from 282 to 365 seats. On the other h
- DIIs strike gold as pre-exit poll stock picks deliver handsomely
Outlook even as elections were still under way may have been too optimistic.
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: Amit Shah tweets 6 questions after parties raise EVM ...
With hours to go before the start of vote counting in the Lok Sabha elections on Thursday, BJP president took to twitter to pose six questions to pol
- Nifty, Sensex to climb a bit more if Modi wins decisively: Reuters poll
Markets will reach a new record high by end-year, a Reuters poll of strategists showed, building on an election-driven rally in which investors have b
- Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia Get Legal Notice for 'BJP Wants to Kill Me' Remark
In the notice, it was also mentioned that if Kejriwal won't apologise within seven days, then BJP leader Vijender Gupta would take the matter to the c
- Madhya Pradesh govt to reopen 12-year-old murder case against Pragya Thakur
The Madhya Pradesh government is planning to reopen an old murder case against BJP candidate Pragya Singh Thakur, a day after exit polls predicted a v
- Day After Praising EC for 'Perfect' Conduct of Polls, Pranab Mukherjee Raises Concerns Over EVM Tampering
Earlier in the day, the Election Commission had issued a statement rubbishing allegations of EVM tampering by several opposition parties across the co
- Kejriwal Dials Akhilesh to Discuss Post-results Strategy as Exit Polls Predict NDA Sweep
Senior AAP Leader Sanjay Singh said that Arvind Kejriwal and Akhilesh Yadav talked over the phone, also adding that the priority was to stop the rulin
- Nifty Can Hit 12,000 in May If Narendra Modi Returns to Power: Poll
The Nifty had hit a record high of 11,883 on May 21. Final results will dictate the near term trend for the markets.
- Arvind Kejriwal dials Akhilesh Yadav to discuss post-results strategy
Singh also met Yadav in Lucknow and discussed the political situation prevailing in the country. He said Kejriwal and Yadav talked about the strategy
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: 'Frivolous,' says EC on complaints of EVM replacement...
Protests by parties were reported from Ghazipur, Chandauli, Domariyaganj and Jhansi, all in politically crucial state of Uttar Pradesh, which with its
- A lot 'pending': May 21 may see power outage across Mumbai
BEST committee members belonging to the BJP and Shiv Sena, on Monday, walked out of a meeting over the issue and said the public will hold them respon
- BJP's Grand Dinner, Oppn's EC Meet: As Exit Poll Results Create Turbulence, Top Leaders Charge Up for D-Day
While the Bharatiya Janata Party has decided to host a dinner for all top NDA leaders, the opposition leaders will meet in the national capital to dis
- More Trouble for Congress Post-Poll Results? MP Crisis May Strengthen Bid to Topple Govts in Other States
This is not the first time that the Congress government is facing hardship. Rajasthan and Karnataka continue to be their trouble areas, and attempts t
- Naidu meets Mamata, top opposition leaders to huddle Tuesday to decide post-result strategy
As part of his efforts to unite the opposition, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP leader N Chandrababu Naidu held a meeting with his West Bengal c
- Sensex Closes 1,400 Points Higher After Exit Polls: Here's a Quick Look at What Happened
Adani Group stocks jumped, with Adani Enterprises surging 27.4%. Reliance Power surged 17.8%, Time Technoplast was up 16.8%, Jamna Auto Industries was
- Kamal Haasan granted anticipatory bail by Madras HC in Godse remark case
His comment targeting Nathuram Godse had earlier generated heated political controversy amidst the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections.
- Mayawati Adopts 'Wait & Watch' Policy as Akhilesh Treads With Caution After Polls
Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav drove to the residence of Mayawati on Monday morning and held closed-door talks with her for about an hour.
- Rupee Records Biggest Gain in Two Months After Exit Poll Predicts BJP's Thumping Majority
Benchmark Sensex zoomed over 1,422 points and the NSE Nifty surged 421 points after most exit polls showed that the Narendra Modi-led NDA is returning