Search Results For barack obama
- Boris Johnson: Ruthless ambition behind bumbling facade
Instantly recognisable with his mop of blonde hair, Boris Johnson's bumbling but breezy attitude earned him a string of improbable political victorie
- Indian-American judge orders Trump accounting firm to hand over records to Congress
Washington: An Indian-American judge has rejected President Donald Trump's attempt to block House Democrats from getting his financial records, de
- California sues Trump administration over withholding high-speed rail funds
The clash is going on between Democrats and Republicans due to air quality standards and immigration purposes.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency model downgrades harm of air pollution
The new analytical model of the EPA would make it easier for the Trump administration to roll back a key climate change rule because it would result i
- Huawei Gets Temporary Relief For Three Months, And That Includes Android Software Updates
he U.S. Commerce Department will allow Huawei Technologies Co Ltd to purchase American-made goods in order to maintain existing networks and provide s
- Huawei Can Keep Sending Android Updates for Three Months, But There is a Caveat
According to the conditions of the temporary 90-day license given to Huawei, the smartphone maker can roll out updates for phones that were made avail
- Huawei Responds After Google Blocks Access to Android For Phones, Confirms Security Updates
Huawei has confirmed in its statement that they will continue to provide security updates for existing phones, and the ones that are in stock globally
- Now That Huawei Cannot Use Android For The Phones it Makes, What Are Its Options
After registering a solid growth last year, this could be a body blow for Huawei’s aspirations to move ahead of Samsung in the smartphone space. But
- On Iran strategy, Donald Trump replaces Barack Obama’s mirage with containment
Containment does not seek war with Iran but will not shrink if provoked. Nor does it seek regime change, writes Michael Doran of the Hudson Institute.
- Huawei Will no Longer Have Access to Android, as Google Suspends Business With Chinese Company
The move comes after the Trump administration had put a trade blacklist on the Chinese tech company.
- Will Google Stop Releasing Android Updates For Huawei and Honor Phones? The Answer is Yes
But Huawei still has an alternative in the open source project, though it is a significant compromise.
- Barack Obama's book recommendations
Recently, Obama took to his official Facebook page where he shared a short but comprehensive list of three books which he read this year and liked.
- Federal appeals court rules against Donald Trump on ending Deferred action for childhood arrivals programme
A federal appeals court has ruled the Trump administration acted in an "arbitrary and capricious" manner when it sought to end an Obama-era program th
- Ex-soldier and WikiLeaks Source Chelsea Manning Returned to Jail for Defying Grand Jury Subpoena
Manning was convicted by Army court-martial in 2013 of espionage and other offences for leaking an enormous trove of military reports and State Depart
- Flynn detailed attempts to obstruct Russia probe to Mueller - US court filing
The documents revealed for the first time sections that had originally been blacked out before last month's release of Mueller's report on his probe i
- SRK off to NY for David Letterman's show
Shah Rukh Khan set off for New York on Tuesday and even confirmed this on his Twitter handle. The actor will soon appear on American television host a
- With falling numbers, Bernie Sanders zeroes in on Joe Biden as main target
No one seeking the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination has been as aggressive as the Vermont senator in highlighting episodes from the former vice
- The US President and his portrait maker
Former Official White House photographer Pete Souza talks about working with former US President — Barack Obama
- Donald Trump sceptical of scrapping 'Obamacare' completely
Washington: The Trump administration is arguing in court that the entire Affordable Care Act should be struck down as unconstitutional. But at the sam
- Iran suspends nuclear deal curbs to find sanction relief
Tehran: Iran said on Wednesday it had stopped respecting limits on its nuclear activities agreed under a 2015 deal with major powers until they find a