Search Results For bangladesh
- Bangladesh cyberheist: 5 RCBC execs charged with money laundering
MANILA, Philippines --- The Department of Justice has filed charges against five Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (RCBC) officials accused of money laun
- WHAT WENT BEFORE: Bangladesh cyberheist
In November 2016, the Anti-Money Laundering Council (AMLC) filed money laundering charges against former Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (RCBC) officia
- Shakib tops ICC ODI all-rounders list, no Indian player in top ten
Dubai: Senior Bangladesh cricketer Shakib Al Hasan Wednesday jumped to the top of the latest MRF Tyres ICC ODI rankings for all-rounders, which doesn&
- Virat Kohli to go into World Cup 2019 as No.1 batsman
India is ranked second in the ICC team ODI rankings with two batsmen and three bowlers among the top 10. Skipper Virat Kohli retained his top spot in
- Shakib Al Hasan tops ODI all-rounders list, no Indian in top 10
Shakib Al Hasan, 32, grabbed the top spot just ahead of the ODI World Cup after showcasing fine form during the tri-nation series in Ireland, which Ba
- ICC World Cup 2019 Warm-up Matches Live Streaming: When and Where to Watch, Live...
Before India’s opener against the Proteas, the ‘Men in Blue’ are scheduled to play New Zealand and Bangladesh in their two warm-up matches at Ov
- Shakib Al Hasan top ICC ODI rankings for all-rounders ahead of World Cup 2019
Bangladesh and SunRisers Hyderabad's Shakib al Hasan, named best all-rounder of the year by ICC ahead of the World Cup in England.
- ICC World Cup 2019: Bangladesh skipper Mashrafe Mortaza urges caution on World Cup...
Mashrafe said the win had heightened expectations of Bangladesh fans, along with other recent triumphs including the side’s semi-finals appearance a
- Mashrafe Mortaza asks fans to lower their expectations as starting games are hard
Dhaka: Bangladesh captain Mashrafe Mortaza has poured cold water on fan hopes for this month's World Cup, warning that the seventh-ranked team was
- Nations lagging behind in energy goals set in 2015
Cairo: More than 150 million people are gaining access to electricity every year, reducing the ranks of those who live without power, but this is not
- ICC World Cup 2019: Bangladesh aim to break new ground at World Cup
Mashrafe Mortaza’s side arrive in England confident of making the last four on the back of impressive form that marks them as a serious threat to th
- Bangladesh gets tough on Pakistan; restrict visa issuance to its citizens
Dhaka: Igbal Sobham Chowdhary, advisor to Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina confirmed that Bangladesh has taken firm steps to restrict Terror ‘element
- Bangladesh govt tightens screw on media, blocks top news portal
Bangladesh authorities have blocked access to a popular news portal in what critics on Tuesday condemned as the latest blow to freedom of expression i
- 'Bangladesh is stronger within the squad': Coach Steve Rhodes
Dubai: Bangladesh head coach, Steve Rodes on Tuesday said that the team's recent success in the Tri-nation series proves that the team is stronger
- Bangladesh High Commission Stops Issuing Visas to Pakistani Nationals Amid Fresh Diplomatic Row
The diplomatic row between Bangladesh and Pakistan is on the rise since last year when Dhaka denied a visa to the Pakistan high commissioner.
- World Cup 2019: Muhammad Aamir and Wahab Riaz included in Pakistan's final 15-member World Cup squad
Both Aamir and Wahab were not included in the initial World Cup squad announced last month but Aamir, who is yet to recover from chickenpox, was named
- Bangladesh ex-PM Zia trapped between life and death: BNP
Demanding the immediate release of the 73-year-old three-time former prime minister, the BNP standing committee member Jamiruddin Sircar said that du
- Bangladesh stops 84 Rohingyas from perilous sea journey
About 740,000 Muslim minority Rohingya have fled Myanmar for Bangladesh since a brutal military crackdown began in August 2017.
- More than 250,000 Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh get first ID cards: UN
Geneva: The UN said Friday it has registered more than 250,000 Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh, providing many with their first ever identification ca
- Bangladesh defeats West Indies to win Tri-Nation series
Dublin: Bangladesh defeated West Indies by five wickets at Dublin on Friday (local time) in the finals of the Tri-nation series. The match was shorten