Search Results For balakot air strike
- Refuting Cong claims, Army top official says 1st surgical strike was in Sept 2016
Udhampur: Commanding-in-Chief of the Indian Army's Northern Command, Lieutenant General Ranbir Singh on Monday confirmed that the first surgical s
- Don't think PM Modi has right to claim Balakot strike as his personal success: Amarinder Singh
Hitting out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh said that there has not been any Prime Minister before Modi
- If Indira Can be Given Credit for 1971 War, Why Not Modi for Balakot: Jitendra Singh
Jitendra Singh said, in spite of ideological and political differences, BJP's precursor Bharatiya Jan Sangh had offered unconditional and absolute sup
- There’s anti-incumbency against Congress now; Balakot air strikes have strong resonance: Hardeep Puri
Union minister Hardeep Puri prides himself as the only candidate with a detailed manifesto for Amritsar.
- With 'pet Romeo' tweet, Urmila Matondkar mocks PM Modi over cloud-radar remark
Mumbai: The Congress candidate from Mumbai North constituency, Urmila Matondkar mocked Prime Minister Narendra Modi for his recent comment in an inter
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: Priyanka Gandhi mocks PM Modi's cloud theory, says he's...
Priyanka Gandhi Vadra further alleged that the PM Modi had no time for the poor and the one time she saw a photograph of him holding a child in his
- Pakistan to Review Reopening Its Airspace for Indian Flights, Says Civil Aviation Official
But minister Fawad Chaudhry claimed status quo would remain till the conclusion of the Lok Sabha elections in India.
- Diggy hits back at Shivraj, asks if he bathes after campaigning for Pragya
Rajgarh: Senior Congress leader Digvijaya Singh hit back at former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Monday as the war of words c
- Congress Now Saying ‘Me Too’: Modi Questions Claim of 6 Surgical Strikes Under Manmohan Singh
Referring to the Balakot air strike of February, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that Congress leaders had even questioned the number of terrorist c
- Pakistan 'Agrees' to Masood Azhar's Ban, Says 'Will Immediately Enforce UN Sanction'
Pakistan foreign office spokesman Mohammad Faisal also rejected the world body's move as a 'victory for India and validation of its stance' as project
- Amit Shah Takes Aim at Congress & Rahul Gandhi, Claims They Sulked after Balakot Air Strike
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, meanwhile, has worked for the security of the country and has given befitting replies to terrorists, Shah added.
- Considering Pakistan as Friendly Nation Will be Our Biggest Weakness: VK Singh
Responding to a question on allegations that the BJP was politicising the armed forces, VK Singh said the bravery of the forces has been praised in th
- Lok Sabha elections 2019- 'If voted to power again, will withdraw Article 370 from...
Launching a scathing attack on National conference leader Omar Abdullah for his remarks on having a separate prime minster for Kashmir, the BJP presid
- Opposition Leaders in Race to Support Pakistan, PM Modi Says at Rally in Jabalpur
Modi further said that the opposition has always stood against India's stance on key issues with other countries.
- Referring Balakot air strike in Varanasi speech, PM Modi says 'New India' gives befitting reply to terrorism
In an apparent reference to the Balakot air strike after Pakistan-based militants killed 40 para-military men in Pulwama, PM Modi said the world now b
- We could have inflicted heavy damage on Pakistan during aerial raid if we had 'tech asymmetry': IAF
If the Indian Air Force possessed high levels of "technological asymmetry", then it would have been able to inflict heavy damage on Pakistan during it
- 'Chowkidar is Alert': Modi Rebuffs Oppn Criticism of Using National Security to Garner Votes
In a veiled attack on Lalu Prasad’s RJD, the prime minister commended Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and his deputy Sushil Kumar Modi, for bringing ele