Search Results For bajaj finserv
- Stocks in the news: TechM, Adani Green, DLF, Tata Motors, HPCL and Jet Airways
Edelweiss has downgraded Bajaj Finserv to reduce and revised target price to Rs 6,481 .
- After Market: DRL, Hindalco slip; 96 stocks show potential for rise
D-Street remained in the green throughout the day, showing resilience to the fragile global sentiment.
- F&O: Option band suggests Nifty’s trading range at 11,000 to 11,550 levels
Nifty index now needs to hold above the 11,350 level to extend gains towards 11,500.
- Why Siddharth Sedani is betting on ITC & Deepak Nitrite
Deepak Nitrite profits were up by around 178%. EBITDA margins jumped to 23-24%.
- Bajaj Finserv Q4 profit jumps 32% YoY to Rs 839 crore, total income up 44%
Total income jumped 44 per cent to Rs 12,995 crore during the quarter under review.
- Stocks in the news: Hindalco, TGBL, IndiGo, Bajaj Finance and Tata Chemicals
Credit Suisse has initiated coverage on PI Industries with an outperform rating.
- US-China talks, elections, macro data among 7 key factors that may guide stock market this week
In the last eight sessions, benchmarks Sensex and Nifty have plunged 4 per cent each.
- Sell Bajaj Finserv, target Rs 7,100: Manas Jaiswal
Sell Bajaj Finserv Ltd. at a price target of Rs 7100.0 and a stoploss at Rs 7475 from entry point.
- Get into cyclicals with select capital goods or cement: Devang Mehta
After the correction, 15-18% returns can be made out of Axis or ICICI, says Mehta.
- It is safer to stick to IT stocks or even HPCL, BPCL: Chakri Lokapriya
High-debt companies are not the place to be in because liquidity continues to be tight.
- After Market: 122 stocks signal likely fall; Kotak Bank flat, RCap tanks 8%
As many as 156 stocks, including Hero MotoCorp, MRF and Cox & Kings hit their 52-week lows.
- Part of money earmarked for financials may move into insurance: Hemang Jani
Overall in pure term plan segment, companies are delivering a very healthy growth, says Jani.
- Share market update: 12 stocks hit 52-week highs on NSE
Overall, 25 shares were trading in the green while 24 were trading in the red.
- Not looking at applying for a banking licence now: Sanjiv Bajaj
"We have to get away from the thinking that no businessman can be trusted."
- F&O: Pause in momentum but medium-term trend is positive
Nifty has immediate support near the 11,550 mark while hurdles are placed at 11,760 level.
- Nifty going ahead towards its all-time high of 11,760
n last three weeks, volatility has seen a rise from 15 levels.
- After Market: Titan tops Rs 1 lakh cr m-cap; 84 stocks look ready to rally
Data suggests FPIs have pumped Rs 29,089 crore into domestic equities so far in March.
- Bajaj Finserv's launches new gamified campaign titled #EMINetworkPowerplay
Bajaj Finance Ltd., the lending arm of Bajaj Finserv, launches its new #EMINetworkPowerplay campaign amidst the hysterical twelfth Indian Premier Leag