Search Results For bail
- Granby couple accused in death of 7-year-old girl in court for bail hearing
The girl's father faces charges of kidnapping, while his wife is charged with kidnapping and aggravated assault.
- Pakistan Court Grants Interim Bail to Former President Asif Ali Zardari
The Islamabad High Court has already granted pre-arrest bail to Asif Ali Zardari in seven other cases related to alleged money laundering through fake
- Police in Lawless London should use new hi-tech cameras to scan yobs for knives and slash crime, Sadiq Khan’s Tory challenger Shaun Bailey says
POLICE in Lawless London should use hi-tech cameras to scan yobs for knives and slash crime, Sadiq Khan’s Tory rival has demanded. Shaun Bailey want
- Kamal Haasan gets anticipatory bail for Godse remark
Chennai: The Madurai bench of the Madras High Court granted anticipatory bail to actor Kamal Haasan, president of Makkal Neethi Maiam, in connec
- Two accused in Kevin murder case lose bail
Kottayam: The principal sessions court here on Monday cancelled the bail granted to two of the accused in the Kevin murder case and remanded them in j
- Godse remark: Madras HC grants anticipatory bail to Kamal Haasan
The MNM leader was apprehending arrest on an FIR filed against him for making controversial statements during an election campaign in Aravakurichi con
- Kamal Haasan granted anticipatory bail by Madras HC in Godse remark case
His comment targeting Nathuram Godse had earlier generated heated political controversy amidst the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections.
- Madras HC grants anticipatory bail to Kamal Haasan over his Godse remark
Chennai: The Madras High Court on Monday granted anticipatory bail to Kamal Haasan in a case filed against him by Hindu Munnani party for his comments
- Kamal Haasan Gets Anticipatory Bail in Godse Remark Case
Kamal Haasan's comment created a huge row nationwide and police complaints were filed against him for trying to create enmity between communities.
- Former Pak PM Nawaz Sharif refiles bail application plea in high court
Sharif returned to the Kot Lakhpat jail on May 7 to serve his seven-year prison term in the case after the end of his six-week bail.
- Kamal Haasan granted bail over his Nathuram Godse remark
Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) leader Kamal Haasan came under fire from the BJP and other outfits after he said that the first terrorist in free India was
- How Bailey May handles flirty girls
Teen performer Bailey May doesn't have any celeb crushes, he recently told a fan, who asked him to name one, via his Instagram Story. "I don't
- Justin Trudeau accused of buying media support with $600M Canadian newspaper bailout
JUSTIN TRUDEAU has been accused of trying to buy media support for the next election after launching a $600million bailout for Canadian newspapers.
- Insurance fraud: Pre-arrest bail plea of doctor rejected
Satheesh Balan, deputy inspector general, special task force, said the doctor’s counsel had earlier also filed bail plea but had withdrawn the appli
- HC's bail to man booked for abusing minors cancelled
The Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court cancelled bail granted to an accused who was charged of sexually abusing two minor girls in Thoothukudi.
- Court turns down actor Karan Oberoi's bail plea in rape case
Mumbai: A sessions court here Friday denied bail to television actor Karan Oberoi, arrested on charges of ra
- Mumbai Court Turns Down Actor Karan Oberoi's Bail Plea in Rape Case
The actor was arrested earlier this month after a woman, who was in a relationship with him since 2016, lodged a police complaint that he allegedly ra