Search Results For aviation
- Trump nominates aerospace executive for Air Force secretary
Trump announced Barbara Barrett's nomination on Twitter. The 68-year-old former Aerospace Corporation chairman had served as ambassador to Finland in
- China delivers first overhauled JF-17 fighter jet to Pakistan
In a major boost for the Pak Air Force, China has delivered the first overhauled multi-role JF-17 fighter jet to Islamabad. The overhaul includes majo
- Evaluating Jet Airways opportunity, says Hinduja Group
The group has interests in automotive, information technology, infrastructure project, power, real estate, healthcare and other areas.
- Jet Airways' employees hold protest outside Civil Aviation Ministry
New Delhi: Employees of cash-strapped Jet Airways protested outside the Civil Aviation Ministry here on Tuesday, demanding revival of the airline and
- Jet Airways' Employees Hold Protest Outside Civil Aviation Ministry, Demand Revival of Airline
Abu Dhabi-based Etihad Airways submitted its sealed bid to acquire a minority stake in Jet Airways with a lot of riders that involved finding more inv
- Jet Airways staff knock on Aviation Ministry's doors
The airline staff from across various departments took out a march on Tuesday in front of Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan that houses the Civil Aviation Ministry.
- Jet Airways' employees hold protest outside Civil Aviation Ministry, demand revival of airline
The protests come amid the State Bank of India-led consortium of lenders struggling to find a buyer for the airline which ceased operations around mid
- Formula One champion and aviation entrepreneur Niki Lauda dies at 70
Niki Lauda won two of his F1 titles after a crash left him with serious burns and went on to become a prominent figure in the aviation industry. ¬†¬
- IndiGo's co-founder not intent on taking control of company: CEO
New Delhi: One of the co-founders of India’s largest airline IndiGo has no plans of taking control of the carrier, its Chief Executive said on S
- Saudi Arabia says it seeks to avert war, ball in Iran's court
Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif has dismissed the possibility of war erupting, saying Tehran did not want conflict and no country had the "illusi
- Amid Heightened Tensions Between US and Iran, Commercial Carriers Warned of Being 'Misidentified'
The warning relayed by U.S. diplomatic posts from the Federal Aviation Administration underlined the risks the current tensions pose to a region cruci
- Expansion strategy at core of Indigo friction
Mumbai: The ongoing tussle between the promoters of Indigo has taken its toll on the stock as investors are worried about the eventual fate of the com
- IndiGo's Co-founder Not Intent on Taking Control of Company, Says CEO Amid Reports of Crisis
InterGlobe‚Äôs shares fell nine per cent on Thursday after media reports that the co-founders and two largest shareholders were at odds over its expan
- Five effects of Jet Airways's collapse on airline industry
Mumbai: It has been a month since debt-laden Jet Airways, once the biggest private carrier in the country, has stopped all flights on April 17 after i
- Qatar Airways Says Will Seriously Consider Partnership Proposal From Indian Carriers
The blockade on Qatar and withdrawal of 28 weekly between Doha and cities of New Delhi and Mumbai has increased the pressure on available seat capacit
- IndiGo Crisis: Are Markets Reading Too Much into Rahul Bhatia-Rakesh Gangwal Rift?
Despite facing setbacks recently such as the Pratt and Whitney engine issue and exits at the top level, IndiGo CEO assures that the growth strategy of
- Jet-powered flying taxi unveiled following first flight
The Lilium has begun seeking approval from European and U.S. regulators, making the model the first electric jet in history to enter certification.