Search Results For automotive
- Hyundai Announces Collaboration With ALD Automotive India For Car Leasing
The way we spend on our money on a set of wheels in India is still largely traditional. We either buy things up front or finance them. However, with p
- Hyundai launches leasing service in partnership with ALD Automotive India
New Delhi: Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) on Thursday announced the launch of its vehicle leasing service in partnership with ALD Automotive India.
- Hyundai ties up with ALD Automotive for car leasing business
Leasing service, during the first phase, will be available in Delhi, NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru.
- Cross badging is helping Nissan and Renault: Venkatram Mamillapalle
Interview with MD & CEO of Renault India
- Positive sentiment continues for manufacturing sector in Q4, capacity utilisation up at 80%: FICCI survey
Responses were drawn from over 300 manufacturing units from both large and SME segments with a combined annual turnover of over Rs 3.56 lakh crore.
- Ford launches Aspire Blu, price starts at Rs 7.51 lakh
The Ford Aspire Blu edition celebrates the spirit of style, power and performance.
- Ford launches Aspire Blu, price starts at Rs 7.40 lakh
Available in the manual transmission of Titanium variant, the petrol Aspire Blu is priced at Rs 7.40 lakh, while the diesel trim is tagged at Rs 8.20
- GM employees unsure of new vision for automotive plant in Oshawa
There's mixed reaction from GM employees after it was announced some jobs were staying in Oshawa.
- The Polestar 2 Is The First Car To Come With Android Automotive
Polestar, a brand coming out of Sweden, promises to produce new electric cars to rival the likes of the Tesla Model 3. Their new car, the Polestar 2,
- We see a very good opportunity in electric vehicles, says Vinit Teredesai
Interview with chief financial officer, KPIT Technologies
- M&M to deploy 50 electric vehicles on Uber platform
Earlier, Mahindra had announced its collaboration with Uber to explore the deployment of electric vehicles (EVs) on its platform in several cities acr
- e-bike sales come to a halt in April
Lower subsidy under FAME-II, re-certification requirement hit electric two-wheelers industry.
- UAE's ADNOC inks pact with IOC for base oil sales in India
The total Indian market for finished lubricants is two million tonnes and is growing at the rate of 2.4 per cent per annum.
- OnePlus Not Making Foldable Phone, Working on TV and Automotive Tech Instead: Pete Lau
The OnePlus CEO has stated that while foldable phones have potential, they don’t do anything fundamentally different from a conventional phone.
- Setco Automotive acquires 100% stake in Lava Cast
This acquisition will open exports opportunities for Setco, which was earlier holding 89 per cent stake in Lava cast, a top company official said.
- NCLAT asks winning bidder to raise offer for United Seamless
Earlier, United Seamless and one of the dissenting lenders Indian Bank had moved the NCLAT, seeking action against the resolution professional (RP).
- Western University partners with Chinese company to research alternative batteries for electric vehicles
The official opening of Glabat Solid-State Battery Inc. will get underway at 10 a.m. in the atrium of the Amit Chakma Engineering Building.
- Auto downturn makes platinum, pallidium lose shine to gold
After, platinum fell below the price of gold, now palladium, the most precious metal, may soon lose its sheen to the yellow metal as being the most pr
- Daimler lays foundation for battery plant in Germany
The German auto giant is expecting the manufacturing of high-efficiency traction batteries for its Mercedes-Benz Cars subsidiary to begun by the end o
- Italy Deputy PM calls for EU-US deal to cut automotive tariffs
Di Maio said that the European economy was suffering mostly due to Germany's economic slowdown, which in turn was being driven by U.S.-Chinese trade t