Search Results For ashwani lohani
- AI suspends pilot accused of sexual harassment
Air India has suspended a senior captain against whom a woman colleague filed a complaint of sexual harassment. Pending inquiry, the airline has barre
- 'Curb sexual offence cases very heavily': AI CMD after woman pilot files complaint
New Delhi: Sexual harassment cases are being "often" witnessed in Air India and the airline needs to come down "very very heavily"
- We Need to Come Down 'Very Very Heavily' on Sex Offenders: Air India CMD to Employees
The woman pilot in her complaint said that the commander asked her if she didn't need to have sex everyday or if she masturbated.
- AI to staff: Will come down heavily on sex offenders
Air India chairman Ashwani Lohani has sent a stern warning to employees that sexual harassment will not be tolerated in the airline and those guilty o
- Government plans to raise Rs 10,000 crore from sale of Air India units & assets
Government plans to gear up to sell ground handling, engineering and regional airline subsidiary Alliance Air.
- As PMO wants quick disinvestment of its subsidiaries, AI asked to prepare FY19 financials
After a botched attempt to sell Air India in May last year, a panel led by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had decided in June to scrap the stake-sale p
- AI management told to finalise FY19 a/c in 50 days
Accordingly, the aviation ministry has asked AI management to finalise the FY 2018-19 financials for the airline and its subsidiaries by June-end. The
- Air India won't take B777s from Jet Airways
Air India Chairman Ashwani Lohani had discussed the proposal with SBI Chairman Rajnish Kumar.
- Air India server software shutdown effect: 155 flights to be delayed till 8.30 pm Saturday
Air India's chairman and managing director Ashwani Lohani said he expects normalisation of operations by Saturday night, following a glitch whi
- Air India software snag: 155 flights to be delayed till 8.30 pm Saturday
As Air India's software shut down for 6 hours on Saturday, the airline said a total of 155 flights will be delayed for an average duration of two hour
- Air India software shutdown effect: 155 flights to be delayed till 8.30 pm
Thousands of passengers had a harrowing time Saturday morning at airports across the world as the airline's PSS software, which looks after check-in,
- Air India chief meets SBI chairman over leasing Jet Airways' planes
The AI board is scheduled to meet on April 27 and the subject may come up for discussions.
- Jet Airways crisis: Lenders explore ways to utilise 15 Jet planes, protect valuable assets
As they wait for completion of the bidding process for stake sale, the domestic lenders, led by SBI, are looking at options to raise funds from availa
- Air India chairman may meet SBI chief over leasing of wide-body Jet planes
Mumbai: Air India chairman Ashwani Lohani is likely to meet State Bank chairman Rajnish Kumar on Friday over the national carrier's plans to lease
- Air India boss Lohani may meet SBI chief over leasing of wide-body Jet planes
Weighed down by a mountain of debt and falling revenue, Jet Airways announced suspension of its entire operations from Wednesday night.
- Ashwani Lohani may meet SBI chief over leasing of 5 wide-body Jet planes
Weighed down by a mountain of debt and falling revenue, Jet Airways announced suspension of its entire operations from Wednesday night and owns 16 wid
- Air India, SpiceJet line up to take Jet Airways' slots, lease its planes
AI chairman Ashwani Lohani has asked SBI to lease to it Jet’s five Boeing 777s.
- Air India looks to fly Jet planes on 5 international sectors
The national carrier is also looking to take Jet's grounded Boeing 777 aircraft from State Bank of India on lease.
- Air India, SpiceJet line up to take Jet's slots
The grounding of Jet Airways has come as a boon for other airlines. The govt will allot 280 slots at Mumbai and 160 at Delhi as well as those at othe