Search Results For ashish chauhan
- PM Modi tweets to Rahul Gandhi, Mamata Banerjee, asks them to encourage voter participation
Ahead of the Lok Sabha elections, PM Narendra Modi on Wednesday appealed to politicians from various political parties to encourage increased voter pa
- MF industry needs to bring in more transparency in distributor commission: BSE’s Ashish Chauhan
The BSE chief said that the MF industry was suffering from short-sightedness.
- Sebi rejigs primary market advisory panel
The 24-member panel is chaired by T V Mohandas Pai, Chairman of the Manipal Global Education Services.
- DUSU election 2018 LIVE: Delhi University to witness battle between ABVP, NSUI,...
DUSU Election 2018 live: As many as 1.35 lakh students will decide the fate of 23 candidates in the Delhi University Students’ Union (DUSU) polls
- Among Delhi University poll promises: Sanitary pads, Rs 10 thali and sports push
Voting is on to decide the fate of 23 candidates for the Delhi University Students Union (DUSU) at 52 centres in Delhi’s colleges.
- Industry captains hail GST, IBC
Seek more reforms, simplified processes and regulatory certainty at meet with PM Modi
- It's 'fearmongering': BSE CEO on talk of India's banking sector crisis post PNB fraud
Chauhan said that the amount of fraud being talked about in the PNB case is just three days of interest of the country's banking sector.
- It's 'fearmongering': BSE CEO says Indian banking system remains strong after PNB...
The amount lost in the PNB fraud case is just three days of interest of the country’s banking sector, said Ashish Chauhan, CEO of the Bombay Stock E
- It's 'Fear Mongering': BSE CEO Says Value of PNB Scam Equal to 3 Days of Banking System's Interest
Addressing the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) students at the annual MIT India Conference yesterday, Chauhan, the Bombay Stock Exchange (
- It’s ‘fearmongering’: BSE CEO on talk of India’s banking crisis post PNB fraud
The amount of fraud in the Nirav Modi case is equivalent to just three days of interest of the country’s ‘solid’ banking sector, says BSE CEO As
- It's 'Fearmongering': BSE CEO on Talk of India's Banking Sector Crisis Post PNB Fraud
India's second-largest state-run lender Punjab National Bank (PNB) was hit by the country's biggest-ever banking fraud of more than Rs 13,000-crore al
- INX will be the main beneficiary of GIFT City: Ashish Chauhan
INX, an interesting experiment started last year in January. It is just over a year old.
- 10,000 people take part in Zee Business BSE Bull Run
The run was flagged off at 6.30 am by an eminent group of personalities.
- Moody’s upgrade a thumbs up to the government: Ashish Chauhan, BSE
“The GST implementation has been one of the largest boost for raising resources”
- BSE seeks another 5-year term for Chauhan as CEO
Chauhan was made MD and CEO for a period of five years with effect from November 2, 2012.
- BSE CEO Ashish Chauhan is new chairman of SAFE
SAFE, that has appointed BSE CEO Chauhan as new chairman, is a forum of 28 members from the Saarc region including India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and