Search Results For artificial intelligence
- Now, AI to help government gauge crop yield
The agriculture ministry has decided to use specialised agencies to carry out pilot studies to estimate crop yield at village/gram panchayat level usi
- Canada lacks laws to tackle problems posed by artificial intelligence: Experts
Robot overlords remain firmly in the realm of science fiction, but AI is increasingly involved in decisions that have serious consequences for individ
- Govt plans introducing artificial intelligence system in MCA 21 portal
MCA 21 is the electronic backbone for the dissemination of information to all stakeholders, including the regulator, corporates and investors.
- Niti Aayog proposes Rs 7,500-crore plan for Artificial Intelligence push
NITI has drawn up a plan for creating an institutional framework for artificial intelligence in the country.
- Bose Soundbar 500 Review: Forget Every Other Premium Soundbar, Just Buy This One
The Bose Soundbar 500 is all about finesse and sophistication, and a lot of power if you add the Bass Module 500 too.
- Hyundai Venue to launch tomorrow: Top 5 things you should know
For the first time, the company is debuting into the compact SUV segment and to up the ante, the carmaker is coming with some of the segment first fea
- Vishal Sikka boards BMW Group
BMW held its annual general body meeting. The company said Sikka had no other board nominations.
- Niti Aayog wants Centre, states to use AI for solving social sector problems
New Delhi: Government think tank Niti Aayog has asked central ministries and states to identify key projects where Artificial Intelligence (AI) could
- San Francisco bans facial recognition use by police
Backers of the legislation argued that using software and cameras to positively identify people is, as city councillor Aaron Peskin put it, "not ready
- Government plans to raise Rs 10,000 crore from sale of Air India units & assets
Government plans to gear up to sell ground handling, engineering and regional airline subsidiary Alliance Air.
- Centre mandates Artificial Intelligence for all DPSUs, gets MoUs signed
The Centre, beginning this financial year, has made it mandatory for all defence PSUs (DPSUs) to initiate projects relating to Artificial Intelligence
- HDFC Bank shortlists 3 startups in Digital Innovation Summit
These startups will get a chance to deploy their innovations within HDFC Bank, after further evaluation on technical, business, security, and complian
- How AI can help handle severe weather
The technology is especially good at taking in large amounts of information, sorting and classifying it and “learning” to detect and predict patte
- There’s a lot of capital, a great time to start up: Yashish Dahiya
Companies and funds from America and China are saying India’s recent data polices are protectionist.
- AI management told to finalise FY19 a/c in 50 days
Accordingly, the aviation ministry has asked AI management to finalise the FY 2018-19 financials for the airline and its subsidiaries by June-end. The
- AI to Help Reduce Fatal Accidents in Mines: Report
According to the report, the use of advanced technologies in open pit mining can help reduce fatalities while increasing efficiency of operation.
- Google Says Dating Queries Outpace Matrimony Search in India
According to Google's "Year in Search: Insights for Brands" report, there has been a 75 per cent increase in "Near Me" queries and a 100 per cent grow