Search Results For appoints
- Pak appoints Moin-ul-Haq as India's new envoy to restart process of engagement with new govt
Career diplomat Moin-ul-Haq, in his mid-fifties is the current ambassador to France. He has previously served as chief of protocol at the Foreign Offi
- EC appoints five observers for the counting day
Under the vigil of five IAS-rank election officials, counting will take place in Gurugram, Pataudi, Sohna, Badshahpur, Nuh, Ferozepur Jhirka, Punhana,
- Eveready appoints two senior finance officials, co denies restructuring
Suvamoy Saha, who was the CFO for a long stint, will now continue as a whole-time director.
- Talwandi Sabo Power appoints Agnivesh Agarwal as chairman of board of directors
Agnivesh Agarwal joined Talwandi Sabo Power Limited (TSPL) as Director and Chairperson of the Company effective from 27th April, 2019.
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank appoints Nitin Chugh as MD, CEO from December 1
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has approved Chugh's appointment, Ujjivan Financial Services said in a BSE filing.
- JK Tyre Stocks Drop by 5.5% as Q4 Profit Disappoints
JK Tyre said the cost of raw materials consumed was higher at Rs 1,436.82 crore during the fourth quarter (Q4) compared with Rs 1,420.08 crore a year
- Dalhousie University appoints new president for 2020
The new president, Deep Saini, is a scientist who earned his PhD in Plant Physiology from the University of Adelaide in Australia.
- RBI Appoints Ex-deputy Governor Gandhi on Yes Bank Board
The private lender said its board "heartily" welcome the appointment of Gandhi given his impeccable background and track record as a highly respected
- AIFF appoints Croatian Igor Stimac as Indian football team coach
New Delhi: Croatian World Cupper Igor Stimac was Wednesday appointed head coach of the Indian football team for a two-year term.The national team has
- AIFF appoints Igor Stimac as Indian football team coach
Croatian World Cupper Igor Stimac was on Wednesday appointed head coach of the Indian football team for a two-year term. The national team has been w
- ITC appoints Sanjiv Puri as chairman; Q4 profit up 19%
The board of directors of ITC Ltd, at a meeting on Monday, appointed Sanjiv Puri -- the current managing director of the FMCG gaint -- as the chairman
- ITC appoints managing director Sanjiv Puri as chairman
Puri, 56, was being mentored by YC Deveshwar for the dual role of chairman-cum-managing director.
- Alwar Gang Rape: Amid Massive Protests, Govt Appoints Investigation Officer, Will Give Report in 10 Days
The state government has decided to appoint Jaipur Divisional Commissioner K.C. Verma as the Investigation Officer (IO) in this case.
- Digital lending firm mPokket appoints Andy Sen as new CTO
Sen is going to be responsible for the end-to-end management of the technology function, which includes developing, delivering, and scaling the produc
- Gates Foundation appoints Hari Menon as Country Director for India
Menon takes over from Nachiket Mor, who held the position for the past three years and resigned last month.
- Tata Global Beverages appoints Shikha Sharma, Bharat Puri as directors
Their appointment, which is with effect from May 7, 2019 for five years, will be subject to the approval of shareholders in the ensuing annual general
- Pak appoints ex-IMF official as new SBP governor
The government also appointed Ahmed Mujtaba Memon as the chairman of the FBR.
- Pakistan appoints ex-IMF official as State Bank Governor
Islamabad: A Pakistani economist working for the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has been appointed as the governor of the State Bank of Pakistan (S
- Chandrababu Naidu appoints constituency-wise counting panels
Vijayawada: Because every vote counts, TD supremo N. Chandrababu Naidu has appointed a special party committee to oversee the counting procedure and i