Search Results For anshu prakash
- Department of Telecommunications meeting today to speed up 5G spectrum allocation policy
The meeting will review bottlenecks holding up 5G deployments.
- Delhi court to hear chief secretary assault case on January 30
The criminal case relates to alleged assault on the then Delhi Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash during a meeting at Kejriwal's official residence on
- After ungainly tenure, Delhi chief secretary Anshu Prakash goes back to Centre
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Electoral Officer Vijay Dev replaced Anshu Prakash as the chief secretary of the natio
- Vijay Dev appointed Delhi's chief secretary after Anshu Prakash goes to Centre
Vijay Dev , who will succeed Anshu Prakash as Delhi’s chief secretary, is currently posted as the chief electoral officer (CEO) of Delhi, his second
- HC seeks Delhi government's, Anshu Prakash's response on plea by Sisodia, Kejriwal
The hearing also witnessed a verbal spat between the lawyers appearing for the AAP government and the Delhi Police over representing the police force
- Delhi CM Kejriwal, deputy Sisodia move HC against order in chief secretary assault...
On October 22, a trial court had allowed former chief secretary Anshu Prakash’s plea, seeking direction to conduct the prosecution through the coun
- Centre transferred Delhi's chief secretary to 'show hegemony' over elected government,...
The issue of ‘services’ – dealing with transfers, postings and accountability of bureaucrats in Delhi -- has been a contentious one ever since t
- Delhi Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash who accused CM Kejriwal of assault, transferred
New Delhi: As a part of a bureaucratic reshuffle, Delhi Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash, who had sparked a cont
- Delhi Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash transferred
New Delhi: Anshu Prakash, who had accused Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) ministers of allegedly assaulting him during a late night meeting at Chief Minist
- Delhi Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash, who accused AAP MLAs of assault, transferred
He had alleged assault by some the ruling Aam Aadmi Party's MLAs in the presence of Kejriwal and his deputy Manish Sisodia at the chief minister
- Delhi Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash, who accused CM Arvind Kejriwal of assault, transferred
Delhi Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash, who had accused Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and other AAP leaders, was on Saturday transferred as a part of a
- Delhi Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash, Who Accused CM Arvind Kejriwal of Assault, Transferred
Anshu Prakash will now be the Additional Secretary of the Department of Telecommunications.
- Delhi chief secretary Anshu Prakash transferred
Delhi chief secretary Anshu Prakash, who was allegedly assaulted at chief minister Arvind Kejriwal's residence in February this year, was transferred
- Delhi chief secy moved to Centre, UIDAI chief becomes new revenue secy
Delhi chief secretary Anshu Prakash, who accused two AAP MLAs of beating him up in presence of chief minister Arvind Kejriwal, will be additional secr
- Delhi HC issues notice to Centre, AAP government on Chief Secretary's plea
A bench of Justice Vibhu Bhakhru issued notices on the plea seeking setting aside of the breach of privilege proceedings.
- Delhi chief secretary Anshu Prakash moves HC against House panel's complaints
The plea by Delhi chief secretary Anshu Prakash has also challenged the complaints by the two committees and has sought setting aside of the breach of
- Kejriwal, his deputy, 9 other AAP MLAs get bail in Chief Secy assault case
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, his deputy Manish Sisodia and nine other AAP MLAs were on Thursday granted bail by a court here in th
- Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia granted bail in Delhi Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash assault case
The Delhi Police had filed its chargesheet before the court on August 13 in connection with the alleged assault on Prakash in February.