Search Results For angel broking
- Deploying 10-15% cash in picking up quality stocks in dips: Mayuresh Joshi, Angel Broking
Staples and select paper and hotel stocks look very interesting, says Joshi.
- Buying quality stocks on dips in BFSI, infra and consumption space: Mayuresh Joshi, Angel Broking
The earnings trajectory, profile and the quality that has come out, has disappointed the market, says Joshi.
- Banks, oil and gas majors may lead 15-20% earnings growth this quarter: Mayuresh Joshi
The markets might remain very volatile in shor term, says the Angel Broking fund manager
- Buy HDFC Asset Management Company, target Rs 1,690: Rajesh Bhosale
Buy HDFC Asset Management Company at a price target of Rs 1,690 and a stop loss at Rs 1,520.
- Why Mayuresh Joshi is bullish on paper and hotel stocks
Worsening of global conditions might indicate reversal of FII flows, says the Angel Broking fund manager
- Review your investment portfolio now
New financial year, sudden rally in equity and debt markets, and the upcoming elections are reasons for a relook at your investments
- What to buy if you are looking for a 10% compounder for next few years: Mayuresh Joshi
The Angel Broking fund manager is selective in real estate and prefers Godrej Properties to DLF.
- Avoid these behavioural biases for investment success
ROAD TO WEALTH: The difference between an average and star investor is more than just luck
- Buy ITD Cementation India, target Rs 142: Ruchit Jain
Buy ITD Cementation India at a price target of Rs 142 and a stop loss at Rs 112.
- Be stock-specific, the market is still facing headwinds: Mayuresh Joshi, Angel Broking
The rally that we witnessed yesterday was really broad-based, says the fund manager.
- Fresh rerating in Sun Pharma only after clarity emerges on corporate governance issue: Mayuresh Joshi
Sun Pharma to stay in a range if it opens higher at consolidated level, says Angel Broking fund manager
- Keep a buffer for short-term fluctuations
Long-term plan has some in-built checks and balances that automatically take care of short-term fluctuations
- Long-term investors should stick to quality names now: Mayuresh Joshi, Angel Broking
In next few weeks, we are probably looking at more global action, says Joshi.
- How investors willing to take more risk should plan asset allocation
Reward for risk-Such a portfolio would have 50% allocation to diversified large cap equities
- Look long-term, hold on to Maruti, L&T: Mayuresh Joshi, Angel Broking
L&T has outperformed the capital goods space and execution is expected to be very strong, says Joshi.
- Use derivatives as one of the tools to ensure a crash-proof investment portfolio
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT: A generic approach may not work for a specific and concentrated portfolio. But a mix of planning and strategy can help
- Go for quality IT and pharma stocks: Mayuresh Joshi, Angel Broking
The TCV deals for top-tier IT names including Infosys, TCS, NIIT & MindTree are reasonable, says Joshi.
- Expect 12-14% earnings growth over next couple of years: Mayuresh Joshi, Angel Broking
One should be very selective in IT and pharma and hold on to top tier names, says the fund manager.
- Equities allow investors to participate in economy's growth potential
Risk Reward: Risk in equities can be managed by investing across stocks, sectors, themes; risk in bonds are beyond your control
- Buy Dewan Housing Finance Corporation, target Rs 300: Angel Broking
Buy Dewan Housing Finance Corporation at a price target of Rs 300.