Search Results For android
- Bose Soundbar 500 Review: Forget Every Other Premium Soundbar, Just Buy This One
The Bose Soundbar 500 is all about finesse and sophistication, and a lot of power if you add the Bass Module 500 too.
- PUBG Mobile Season 7 Top 5 Updates: New Weapon, Rare Skins, Royale Pass And More
The new PUBG Mobile Season 7 update brings a new Royale Pass for Season 7. With the new pass, players will get access to exclusive outfits, emotes, ad
- Netflix now lets Android users share their favourite movies and TV shows via Instagram Stories
The feature allowing Netflix users to share the titles they are watching via Instagram Stories was previously limited to iOS devices.
- PUBG Mobile Addiction: Teenage Mother Seeks Divorce to Live With Her PUBG Partner in Gujarat
The PUBG addict married woman played the popular multiplayer online game PUBG Mobile with her partner on a constant basis and wanted to live with her
- Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL won’t Android Q beta support till June
The Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL are Google's new mid-range smartphones with the same camera hardware as the flagship Pixel 3 series.
- OnePlus 7 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus: The Newbie Flagship vs the Android Warhorse
The new OnePlus 7 Pro looks vividly similar to the Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S10 Plus, so why not pit them against each other?
- Valve Steam Link Launched Officially for iPhones, iPads and Apple TV
The game streaming app from Valve was initially rejected by Apple a year ago under grounds of business conflict, but has finally been rolled out for A
- Pokemon Rumble Rush mobile game launched for Android and iOS by Nintendo
The new Pokemon mobile game falls in the Rumble lineup, which is an extension to the main series.
- WhatsApp rolls out Sticker notification to iPhones, removes feature to save profile pics on Android
WhatsApp rolls out Sticker notification to iPhones, removes feature to save profile pics on Android
- Google Pay is Partnering With App Developers and Online Businesses to Drive Payments
Google is going to introduce an in-app engagement rewards platform which should help developers and businesses to get better engagement on their apps.
- Adobe May Have Its Own Legal Issues, But it Can’t Just Tell Users They May be Sued by Someone
Just last year, Dolby had sued Adobe for copyright infringement, claiming that Adobe hadn’t been completely forthcoming about its cloud sales number
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review: Android Flagships Should Not Be Designed With The Make Do Mentality
A very good display, blazing fast performance and good battery life are its strong points. However, the OnePlus 7 Pro doesn’t have wireless charging
- WhatsApp beta for Android update brings 155 redesigned emojis; Night Mode spotted too
WhatsApp's long-rumoured Dark Mode has been seemingly renamed to Night Mode, though the functionality seemingly remains the same.
- WhatsApp update brings 155 redesigned emojis and night mode to Android
The night mode is also expected to come in this update.
- Fuchsia OS details revealed at Google I/O 2019 suggest it may replace Android after all
Earlier, Google's mysterious project with Fuchsia OS was expected to take over Android and Chrome OS, and merge the two into a unified platform.
- Google seems to be testing automatic car crash detection in Android Q for Pixel phones
Google's Safety Hub car crash detection app might rely on the data from the accelerometer sensor and the microphone.
- Redmi flagship launching with Android Q beta support, confirms Redmi GM
Redmi flagship launching with Android Q beta support, confirms Redmi GM
- Google Android Auto gets its first major overhaul
Google’s Android Auto made its debut back in 2015.The update will come with a new default dark mode.The new UI is cleaner, faster and more intui
- India orders antitrust probe of Google: Report
India’s antitrust watchdog has ordered an investigation into Alphabet Inc’s unit Google for allegedly abusing the dominant position of its popular
- Google Faces Anti-Trust Probe For Alleged Abuse of Android to Block Rivals in India
Google faced a similar probe in Europe that resulted in a 4.34 billion euro ($5 billion) fine on the company.