Search Results For amit shah
- Exit Polls Predict Clean Sweep for BJP in Modi-Shah’s Home State with All 26 Seats in its Bag
In the 2014 elections, which propelled Narendra Modi to power at the Centre, the BJP won all the 26 Lok Sabha seats in the state.
- Andhra Pradesh CM Naidu writes to EC on Modi's Kedarnath visit
Chief minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) president N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday accused prime minister Narendra Modi of violating the model code o
- Lok Sabha Election 2019 LIVE: PM Modi's Varanasi, Patna Sahib Battle in Focus as Voting Begins for Final Phase
Lok Sabha Election 2019 LIVE: Voting has begun for the seventh and final phase of Lok Sabha elections, one of the most bitterly fought in recent memor
- Battle for India enters the final lap with last phase of Lok Sabha polls today
Three states — Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and West Bengal — had PCs scheduled for polling in each of the seven phases in the elections.
- Ashok Gehlot mocks Modi for meditating in Kedarnath
Congress leader and Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot on Saturday mocked Prime Minister Narendra Modi for meditating in Kedarnath, wondering what
- Fabricated stories being created against Narendra Modi, Amit Shah: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
Those not aware of the struggles of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP president Amit Shah have tried to create "fabricated" stories that the cadre-
- Lok Sabha 2019: CPI(M) urges EC to conduct free, fair polling in West Bengal on Sunday
The CPI(M) has written to the Election Commission, urging it to deploy central forces present in West Bengal to build confidence among people for the
- Samajwadi Party leader stokes controversy, compares Prime Minister Narendra Modi with Ravana
Samajwadi Party (SP) leader Ram Govind Chaudhary on Friday stoked a controversy by calling Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Ravana.
- Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad Refuses to Comment on Recent EC Controversy
Union Minister Prasad said that the matter is an internal affair of the EC.
- 'Difference in views, should be': CEC slams row over Lavasa dissent
Delhi: The Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora, on Saturday released an official statement down playing the differences between the election commi
- Amit Shah offers prayers at Gujarat's Somnath temple
As part of his Gujarat visit, Shah will spend a day with his family members at their residence in Ahmedabad before returning to Delhi on Sunday, party
- The 2019 Campaign Trail: How PM Modi, Rahul Gandhi Travelled Length & Breadth of India to Seek Votes
While PM Modi outperforms Rahul Gandhi by 16 rallies, it is notable that his first rally, after the elections were announced, was held only on March 2
- Amit Shah along with family offers prayers at Somnath temple
Ahmedabad: BJP president Amit Shah Saturday offered prayers at famous Somnath temple in Gujarat along with his family members. Shah, who is on Gujarat
- Fabricated stories being created against Modi, Shah: Naqvi
Kolkata: Those not aware of the struggles of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP president Amit Shah have tried to create "fabricated" stor
- 'Dark day for democracy': Congress on Ashok Lavasa opting out of EC meets
Lavasa has reportedly insisted that he will do so only after dissent notes and minority decisions are included in the orders of the commission.
- Ashok Lavasa to stay out of EC code meet over clean chits to PM, Amit Shah
New Delhi: Ashok Lavasa, the election commissioner who disagreed with the poll panel’s decision to give a clean chit to Prime Minister Narendra
- Nine LS seats in West Bengal to go to polls in seventh phase
Kolkata: Preparations are in place for the seventh and final phase of the general elections in West Bengal, where nine Lok Sabha constituencies will g
- 11 MP tigers killed by poachers for rituals since 2018
Most of those arrested are tribals from buffer zones and corridor areas of wildlife sanctuaries, Madhya Pradesh’s wildlife department officials said
- Amit Shah Sums Up PM Modi's Election Marathon, Says 'He Flew 1.5 Lakh Km & Addressed 142 Rallies'
BJP chief Amit Shah himself visited 312 Lok Sabha constituencies and addressed 161 public rallies. He claimed to have travelled 1.58 lakh km and held
- 'Excellent press conference! Showing up is half the battle': Rahul's dig at PM
New Delhi: Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Friday took potshots at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for not taking any questions at his press conferenc