Search Results For amazon
- Amazon Shareholders Vote in Favour of Selling Face Recognition Tech to Governments
Amazon's sale of data from its 'Rekognition' service to law enforcement authorities has attracted considerable backlash in USA, but its shareholders p
- Amazon facial recognition ban won just 2% of shareholder vote
Amazon has defended its work and said all users must follow the law.
- Foreign investors hope India dials back policy shocks after Modi win
India is the biggest market by users for firms such as Facebook Inc.
- Amazon asks court to press Filipino to pay $26K for ‘click farming’
SEATTLE-- Amazon Digital Services asked the U.S. District Court of the Western District of Washington to confirm an arbitration award against Nilm
- SpaceX launches first 60 satellites of its internet network
SpaceX has launched a rocket carrying the first 60 satellites of its "Starlink" constellation, which is intended to provide internet from space in an
- Amazon is developing a wearable that can understand human emotions: report
The Amazon wearable will be able to detect emotions and physical ailments through voice
- Amazon is working on a wearable that can tell if you are angry
Amazon is working on a wearable that can tell if you are angry
- Tata Sky Slashes Prices of SD and HD Boxes, And Now You Can Also Buy Them From a Store
The Tata Sky SD set top is now priced upwards of Rs 1,499 while the HD box is priced Rs 1,699 onwards.
- Amazon Working on Wearable Device That Will Track Your Emotions
The new development follows a 2017 patent issued for Amazon that allows Alexa to determine a speaker's mood and respond accordingly depending on their
- OnePlus 7 Pro becomes fastest selling smartphone above Rs 45,000 on Amazon India
Amazon India has announced that the OnePlus 7 Pro is now the fastest selling ultra-premium smartphone within a week of its launch
- Amazon shareholders reject banning sale of facial recognition software to law enforcement
Amazon shareholders rejected two proposals to limit sales of its facial recognition technology "Rekognition" to governments and law enforcement.
- Huawei announces great deals and offers on premium smartphones on Amazon
Huawei Week Sale will run on Amazon between May 22 and May 26, 2019 Huawei Y9, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, Huawei P30 Pro and Huawei P30 lite will be availabl
- DNA Money Edit: Snapdeal-ShopClues deal or no deal?
While some call the deal 'a new wave of consolidation' in the Indian e-commerce industry, many others wonder if they will really end up in a deal, let
- Brexit’s been betrayed by the snarling duds of May — so go out and vote for Nigel Farage’s party
OH no, she’s back! Hauling her bloody useless Brexit deal back into the House of Commons again. A deal which does not deliver Brexit. A deal which i
- Amazon shareholders support selling face recognition tech to police
SAN FRANCISCO -- Amazon on Wednesday confirmed that shareholders rejected proposals to prohibit sales of facial recognition technology
- Ice T scolds Amazon after claiming he almost shot driver during delivery
Ice T wants Amazon to offer ways to identify workers dropping off packages after claiming he almost shot a driver during a delivery.
- Merger and acquisition deal value drops 96% to USD 735 million in April
According to a report by consultancy Grant Thornton, in April last year, the total M&A deal value stood at USD 19,142 million.
- Jeff Bezos finally gets '.amazon' domain: Report
The e-commerce giant first applied for this domain in 2012 but its approval took seven years because a group of South American countries through which
- Snapdeal starts due diligence for ShopClues
Online marketplace Snapdeal has started a due diligence process to acquire rival ShopClues in what will be an all-stock deal between the two companies
- Mum firm's unsecured database hits Instagram users
(This story originally appeared in MumbaiMirror on May 22, 2019)