Search Results For alpine skiing
- Lindsey Vonn - ski racer who transcended gender divide
Lindsey Vonn will bow out not only as one of the most successful skiers of all time, but also one of the most recognisable sportswomen in the world, b
- ‘It’s definitely a loss’: Canadian alpine skier Erik Guay announces retirement
Erik Guay is ending his career at the same hill where he won his first World Cup medal 15 years ago.
- Snow, cold weather allows several ski slopes in the Barrie area to open early
According to a news release issued by Travel Ontario Thursday morning, residents and visitors looking to hit the slopes will have a few hills to choos
- Abused by their coach, skiers speak out to protect today’s young athletes
'In short, I do not want anyone in the world to have to experience what I did, to be manipulated, denigrated, belittled,' Gail Kelly said.
- Nita Ambani presents Alpine Skiing medals at Winter Olympics
International Olympic Committee (IOC) member Nita Ambani on Saturday presented medals to the top two finishers of the Alpine Skiing team event at the
- Nita Ambani Presents Alpine Skiing Awards at Winter Olympics
Switzerland won the first running of the Alpine Skiing Team Event at the Olympic Winter defeating Austria 3-1 at Jeongseon Alpine Centre.
- Ester Ledecka doubles up with historical PGS gold
Ester Ledecka became the first person in Winter Olympics history to capture gold medals in unrelated events after the Czech won the snowboard parallel
- Nita Ambani presents Alpine Skiing medals at 2018 Winter Olympics
Nita Ambani gave away the gold and silver medals for Alpine Skiing to Switzerland and Austrian teams at 2018 Winter Olympics
- Winter Olympics: Austria beat South Korea in alpine skiing
South Korea's Kang Youngseo competes in the Alpine Skiing Team Event 1/8 finals at the Jeongseon Alpine Center during the Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olym
- Sofia Goggia denies Lindsey Vonn to win downhill gold at Pyeongchang Winter Oly...
Sofia Goggia clocked one minute, 39.22 seconds to give Italy the Alpine skiing downhill at the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics, while American Lindsey Von
- Pyeongchang 2018: Unsentimental Lindsey Vonn feeling like a 'million bucks'
Lindsey Vonn said she felt ‘like a million bucks’ ahead of what will likely be her last Olympic downhill on Wednesday
- When Winter Olympics arrived, an entire village had to move, and 58,000 trees came down
Building a skiing venue meant displacing residents in a bucolic South Korean village.
- Snowboarder Ester Ledecka Stuns Skiing Purists With Gold
Snowboard star Ester Ledecka turned the world of alpine skiing on its head Saturday when she claimed an astonishing gold in the Olympic super-G.