Search Results For air travel
- TSA sending up to 400 workers to southern border, but says it won't slow air travel
The TSA is identifying up to 400 people to send to the border to help process migrants; an official says it won't include airport security screen
- British Airways passengers could be hit by union strikes this summer amid pay row
A SUMMER of air strikes moved closer after three unions warned British Airways over pay. Unite, the GMB and pilots’ union Balpa called its latest of
- Boeing sends 737 max to brand rehab to avoid fate of Ford Pinto
Boeing is finalizing an update to software linked to both crashes, which it will submit to the Federal Aviation Administration in a crucial step towar
- Jet Airways' collapse push India to 4th slot in air travel market index
Russia, the US and Japan are the top three growing markets now, according to the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
- Snorers be cautious while travelling upper airways
Washington: People who snore heavily are at the risk of injuries in the upper airways caused by repeated vibrations, claimed a study. This, in turn, c
- Why India’s Aviation Revolution Brings Good Times to Travellers, Never to the Carriers
Indian airlines have close to 1,000 outstanding aircraft orders in their books. To put this figure in context, there are currently nearly 700 operatio
- Passengers feared plane ‘would fall apart’ as lightning strikes wing during flight to Shanghai
PASSENGERS told how they feared for their lives when their plane was struck by lightning during a shocking flight to Shanghai, it’s been reported. D
- Air traffic growth stalls after soaring for 54 months
Till recently, low-cost carriers accounted for almost two-thirds of all domestic air travellers. However in March this year, for the first time in Ind
- Canadian officials look to U.S. counterparts for no-fly list solutions
Canadian security officials have turned to the U.S. for advice on revamping Ottawa's troublesome no-fly list that has ensnared young children trying t
- Fares fly as Jet Airways crashes, Air India offers special fares
Considering that all the flights of Jet have been pulled out of the market, it must have caused the load factor of the airlines to scale over 90%
- Regulator against diversion of flights to fill Jet Airways' trunk slots
No relief seen in fares as airlines can’t launch flights unless they get more aircraft.
- The weird things people travel with
Washington: David Johnston stands over a table full of peculiar items confiscated at Dulles International Airport – a glittery clutch with brass
- Ethiopian Airlines crash prompts some Edmonton travellers to check aircraft before flying
While most air travellers likely never check their tickets to see what type of aircraft they will fly on before boarding a flight, that seems to have
- Toronto’s Kenyan community ‘feeling devastated’ after news of Ethiopian Airlines crash
"When something like this happens, given the number of people involved, it’s quite tragic."
- The past year in deadly air travel
In the past year, accidents involving passenger planes have killed hundreds — a stark contrast from 2017.
- 18 Canadians among 157 killed in Ethiopian Airlines crash: Kenyan minister
The Kenyan Transport Minister said there was 18 Canadians on board. Canada's government has yet to confirm that number.
- India's air travel to tripe by 2037; need to urgently improve airport processes, says IATA
Accordingly, to cope with the massive growth the international agency has requested India to take steps like — doing away with stamping procedures a
- India-Pakistan tensions ground thousands of air travellers
Thai Airways has cancelled nearly 30 flights, affecting 5,000 passengers.Singapore Airlines' was also forced to direct flights to Europe to re-fuel, w