Search Results For air india disinvestment
- Can't deny Air India disinvestment info under RTI: CIC
The Public Information Officer (PIO) of the Ministry had under Section 8(1)(i) of the RTI Act denied Thakur information related to the records of the
- Preliminary document for AIATSL disinvestment likely in a week: Official
The official also asserted that the government is committed to supporting Air India, subject to efficiency-improvement parameters.
- Govt Band-aid No Relief for Air India's Woes as Cash-starved Airline Lost Rs 15 Crore Each Day Last Fiscal
Air India was the second highest loss-making central public sector undertaking among 339 such units in the country last fiscal.
- Air India disinvestment will not happen in near future: Govt official
New Delhi: The disinvestment of loss-making Air India will not happen in "near future", a senior government official on Wednesday told a Par
- Air India Disinvestment Will Not Happen in Near Future: Govt Official tells Parliamentary Panel
The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Transport, Tourism and Culture — headed by TMC leader Derek O' Brien sought details about funds infused by t
- 'Air India disinvestment won't happen in near future'
New Delhi, Aug 29 () The disinvestment of loss-making Air India will not happen in "near future", a senior government official today told a Parliament
- Air India Grappling With Unsustainable Debt, Says Suresh Prabhu
Loss-making Air India is estimated to have a debt burden of more than Rs 48,000 crore and the government's efforts for strategic disinvestment of the
- Modi Govt Plans to Follow UPA’s Air India Bailout Formula; Turnaround Plans on Hold?
A bailout package for AI does not show any serious application of mind to devising a long term strategy for the airline. This sort of piecemeal approa
- Air India Calls Transgender’s Discrimination Plea 'Frivolous', Ploy to Get a Job by Arm Twisting
The national carrier is considering suing the transgender person and said the plea deserves to be dismissed with exemplary cost.
- Air India sell-off to be revisited after oil, rupee stabilise
MoS Civil Aviation Jayant Sinha says the government would revisit the Air India disinvestment plan after oil prices, foreign exchange rates and other
- IATA wonders how much leeway an investor will have in Air India
IATA director general and CEO Alexandre de Juniac says the government would be in a better position to analyse why the Air India stake sale process fa
- India’s macro story is quite good: Subhash Chandra Garg, Economic Affairs Secretary
Commenting on the current crude oil scenario, he said, definitely there is a bit of uncertainty. Iran is an important supplier to us and is also an i
- Centre May Fund Air India Debt, Asks Airline to Submit Plan
Headed by Air India chairman and managing director Pradeep Singh Kharola, a committee comprising the airline’s directors has been set up within Air
- After flop Air India sale, focus now shifts to cost cutting, asset disposals
Air India has six subsidiaries – three of which are loss-making – with assets worth about $4.6 billion, along with an estimated $1.24 billion wort
- Govt committed to Air India's strategic disinvestment: Jayant Sinha
The government is committed to the strategic disinvestment of Air India, Union Minister Jayant Sinha said today.
- Jaitley, senior ministers discuss Air India's future course
The meeting took place weeks after Air India’s strategic disinvestment proposal failed to attract any bidders.
- Air India to get govt aid to pay staff salaries, run operations
Air India has not paid salaries to a large number of its employees for the month of May, due in June
- Government said to be open to listing Air India after failed disinvestment
While the government is considering several proposals related to reviving the Air Inndia disinvestment process, it will not allow complete foreign own
- Govt back to drawing board on Air India sale
Preliminary discussions are being held with bankers and potential bidders, among others, to draw up a draft framework to make Air India more attractiv
- After Air India sale flop show, Modi govt likely to sell 100% stake: Report
After the flop attempt to sell Air India, the Modi government is now reportedly mulling over selling the entire 100 per cent stake in the national car