Search Results For agm
- New poll suggests one-third don’t want politicians to wear religious symbols
The survey was done to gauge public sentiment in light of a proposed secularism law in Quebec that would ban public servants in positions of authority
- A third of Canadians in favour of banning officials from wearing religious symbols: poll
A majority of Quebecers canvassed in the survey agreed that federal, provincial and local politicians shouldn't be allowed to wear hijabs, crucifixes
- Widows of Iraq's War Pick Up the Threads of Fragmented Lives
Nearly 2 million Iraqis remain displaced due to the war against jihadi group Islamic State, claimed a survey conducted by REACH, a non-governmental or
- Distant object at edge of Solar System is an ancient fragment from 4.5 billion years ago
It's a rather uninspiring object, with no moons, rings or dust clouds in orbit around it; nor is there any evidence of an atmosphere.
- Palace: ‘Pragmatic’ voters picked pols in narcolist ‘out of necessity’
MANILA, Philippines --- People voted "out of necessity" as they picked politicians who were included in the "narcolist" of President Rodrigo Duterte,
- Liberals push climate change motion in attempt to force Conservatives to show policy hand
In a battle to see can prove they care more about the environment, both the Liberals and the federal New Democrats are pushing motions this week to de
- NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh unveils part of climate plan in motion
NDP leader Jagmeet Singh intends to cut Canada's greenhouse-gas emissions almost in half over the next decade as he stakes out a claim to being a clim
- One week after losing Vancouver Island seat to Green Party, NDP’s Singh changes tune, says he opposes fracking
Singh previously voiced support for LNG Canada’s $40-billion natural gas export facility in northern B.C.
- Elizabeth May isn’t eyeing Liberal or NDP voters. Instead, she wants the ones who don’t vote at all
“To be honest, the ones I most want to attract are the ones so disgusted by politics that they don’t vote at all," said Elizabeth May.
- Voters head to polls for byelection in Nanaimo, an important indicator ahead of federal vote
Voters are heading to the polls to elect a member of Parliament in the British Columbia riding of Nanaimo-Ladysmith today in what could be an indicato
- Experts discuss issues of male infertility in Kovai
Coimbatore: About 50 per cent of infertility cases may be associated with a male factor. The ‘Sperm DNA Fragmentation’ test can be used to
- Warren Buffett says Wells Fargo made 'big mistakes'
Berkshire's buybacks reflected Buffett's troubles to find better uses for Berkshire's cash hoard
- Buffett says Ajit, Greg will some day be beside them at conference
Soon after Bufftett directed one question on the insurance business to Vice-Chairman Ajit Jain.
- Auction of private meal with Warren Buffett held in late May
The bidding starts at $25,000 on May 26 and runs all week.
- Berkshire ramps up stock buybacks as cash pile keeps growing
The Omaha-based firm repurchased $1.7b of shares as the stock dipped in Q1.
- President’s Choice sauces recalled due to possible glass fragments
Loblaw Companies Ltd. is recalling certain President’s Choice brand and PC Black Label brand sauces due to the potential presence of glass fragments
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway posts $21.70 billion profit in Q1
During the quarter, gains from investments and derivative contracts jumped to $20.32 billion.
- Pilgrimage to see Warren Buffett out of step with populist mood
Buffett's career of investing success and down-to-earth public persona are part of the draw.
- Investors gather to learn from Buffett and each other
The outside conferences and gatherings are a big part of the draw for many.
- Buffett: Low inflation at odds with current fiscal, monetary policy
"But I have been wrong on that for some time," Buffett said