Search Results For adviser
- 'New govt should ease land acquisition rules'
India's new government should make it easier for companies to acquire land and scrap archaic laws around hiring workers as part of its first refor
- Donald Trump ‘frustrated’ over Iran nuke row as hawkish advisers push for war while he hopes to do deal
DONALD Trump is backing his own legendary deal-making skills to avert a full-scale war with Iran, it’s been reported. The US president is apparently
- Indian economy faces structural slowdown, says Modi adviser
New Delhi: A member of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Economic Advisory Council (PMEAC), Rathin Roy, has said that the Indian economy was headin
- No block voting for El Shaddai, says Mike Velarde adviser
MANILA, Philippines --- The biggest Catholic charismatic movement in the country does not engage in bloc voting, the group leader's political advi
- If government intervenes today, it can create moral hazard for tomorrow, says CEA
“We have to ensure that we do not have a situation of private profits and socialised losses.”
- Gavin Williamson's ex-adviser reveals moment Theresa May relationship became 'STRAINED'
GAVIN WILLIAMSON's former advisor revealed the former Defence Secretary's "very close" relationship with Theresa May became gradually "strained" over
- Desperate Venezuelan President Maduro surrounded by ‘scorpions in a bottle’ and can trust nobody, US National Security Adviser John Bolton says
BESIEGED Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro is so paranoid he even fears his own inner circle will turn on him, it’s claimed. Trump’s national sec
- Congress Promises Statutory Status to NSA And NSC If Voted to Power
The move comes after the party recently unveiled its agenda for strengthening internal security situation of the country.
- Morningstar Investment Adviser launches discretionary managed portfolios
Within the product, Morningstar is offering active portfolios.
- Trump laces into ex-advisers who spoke with Mueller
WASHINGTON --- President Donald Trump lashed out Friday at current and former aides who cooperated with special counsel Robert Mueller's investiga
- Trump blasts ex-advisers who say he tried to stop Mueller
WASHINGTON - A day after celebrating the release of the Mueller report as "a good day," President Donald Trump struck a defiant tone Friday, unl
- ‘Total bull—t’: Trump blasts ex-advisers who say he tried to stop Mueller’s probe
According to the 448-page report released Thursday, Trump discouraged witnesses from co-operating with prosecutors
- Oil market likely to be well balanced in 2019, says Saudi energy adviser
This year, we have seen the implementation of the OPEC Plus decision.
- RBI inflation goals need to be reviewed: PM's adviser
The RBI made a surprise U-turn on monetary policy this year under new Governor Shaktikanta Das after food prices fell.