Search Results For aap mlas
- BJP in Touch With 'Deeply Distressed' AAP MLAs Who Are Ready to Quit Party, Claims Minister Vijay Goel
The AAP has accused the saffron party of indulging in horse-trading in the ongoing Lok Sabha elections. Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on
- BJP attempting to 'buy' seven AAP MLAs at Rs 10 crore each: Manish Sisodia
New Delhi: Accusing the BJP of indulging in horse trading, AAP leader and Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia Wednesday alleged that seven of h
- Nine AAP MLAs in Delhi want to join us: Congress after former minister meets Sheila Dikshit
Meanwhile, Kochar alleged there was "stampede" in AAP since the Congress refused to tie up with the Arvind Kejriwal-led party.
- Congress Claims 9 AAP MLAs in Delhi Want to Switch Over After Alliance Talks Fail
The remarks came after suspended AAP MLA and former minister in the Kejriwal government, Sandip Kumar visited the Delhi Congress office on Tuesday and
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: Congress says 9 AAP MLAs in Delhi want to switch sides,...
A day earlier, on Tuesday, Dikshit had announced that there would be no seat-sharing arrangement between the Congress and AAP in Delhi for the coming
- AAP MLAs to meet RWAs over CCTV installation
Aam Aadmi Party legislators will soon meet resident welfare associations (RWAs) across the city for the much-awaited CCTV camera installation to selec
- Majority of Delhi AAP MLAs refuse to furnish details of assets and liabilities to Lokyukta
Based on a complaint by advocate and RTI activist Vivek Garg, Lokyukta Reva Khetrapal had earlier this month issued notices to Delhi MLAs seeking repl
- Won’t declare our assets to lokayukta: AAP MLAs
Fifty of 66 AAP MLAs have refused to declare their assets and liabilities and filed affidavits stating that the court of the lokayukta lacks jurisdic
- AAP won't field MLAs in Lok Sabha elections despite 'several requests' from interested...
AAP’s Delhi unit convener Gopal Rai acknowledged that the party had received “several requests” from legislators who had shown their interest in
- AAP MLAs wear party caps in Delhi assembly
Chief minister Arvind Kejriwal, cabinet ministers and AAP legislators wore caps with party logos in the Delhi assembly during its special session on M
- AAP lawmakers write to CM, want Delhi Police removed from list of those entitled...
Under a policy approved by the cabinet in July 24, the Delhi government pays Rs 1 crore compensation to families of personnel of the armed forces, the
- Delhi Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash, who accused AAP MLAs of assault, transferred
He had alleged assault by some the ruling Aam Aadmi Party's MLAs in the presence of Kejriwal and his deputy Manish Sisodia at the chief minister
- Kejriwal, his deputy, 9 other AAP MLAs get bail in Chief Secy assault case
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, his deputy Manish Sisodia and nine other AAP MLAs were on Thursday granted bail by a court here in th
- 27 AAP MLAs get relief in office of profit case
AAP leaders under consideration in the case included Delhi assembly speaker Ram Niwas Goel, Chandni Chowk MLA Alka Lamba and deputy speaker Rakhi Birl
- 27 AAP MLAs won't be disqualified, as EC gives clean chit in Rogi Kalyan Samiti matter
New Delhi: In a major relief to Aam Admi Party, the Election Commission of India on Thursday withdrew the cas