Search Results For aap
- With Slogan 'Kejriwal in Delhi', AAP Gears Up for Assembly Polls
On Sunday, Kejriwal had called a meeting of Delhi state unit volunteers at the Punjabi Bagh Club here.
- BJP struggles to reclaim Amritsar after Sidhu's exit.
Even after fielding Union minister Hardeep Singh Puri this time, the vote share improved slightly (around 40 per cent), but the party could not win th
- Alka Lamba again removed from AAP's MLA group
Hinting at Kejriwal, Lamba said action should be taken against those who took all the decisions sitting in a closed room.
- Will leave AAP in 2020: MLA Alka Lamba
New Delhi: Disgruntled Aam Aadmi Party legislator Alka Lamba has announced that she would leave the party next year."My journey started with you
- After Being Thrown Out of Whatsapp Group, MLA Alka Lamba Wants to Quit AAP in 2020
Lamba sought accountability from Kejriwal on the crushing defeat of the party in Lok Sabha polls following which she was removed from the official Wha
- Coalition with BJP earns Jharkhand's AJSU its parliamentary debut
The AJSU Party won the lone Giridih seat with its candidate and Jharkhand Water Resources Minister Chandraprakash Choudhary beating JMMs Jagarnath Mah
- Big guns come off with flying colours
The fight in these high-profile constituencies was not only for victory but also for the winning margins that the candidates and their supporters were
- New Lok Sabha sees 9% rise in number of MPs with criminal charges
Of the total winners in 2019, 233 parliamentarians (43%) have declared criminal cases against them as compared to 185 (34%) in the Lok Sabha elected i
- Disgruntled AAP lawmaker Alka Lamba again removed from party's MLA WhatsApp group
Lamba claimed that she was removed from the group after praising Naveen Patnaik for winning a fifth term as chief minister of Odisha, a move which, sh
- Hope Gambhir meets people on dusty roads: AAP
The AAP on Saturday took a dig at newly-elected East Delhi MP Gautam Gambhir, saying he should meet the people on the dusty roads and not "cheat them"
- Coalition with JD(U) costs BJP its vote share in Bihar
While the BJP and the LJP were able to achieve 100% strike rate by winning all seats, the JD (U) massively improved its 2014 performance by taking its
- Long list of hopefuls from Jharkhand for a berth in Modi's second cabinet
There are speculations that any one or two of the newly elected Koderma MP Annapurna Devi, Khunti MP Arjun Munda and Dumka MP Sunil Soren are reckonin
- Pehle Aap Janab not shelved
Post the success of 102: Not Out, veteran actors Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor were to share screen space once again in Sudhir Mishra’s Pehl
- 'Will leave AAP in 2020': MLA Alka Lamba after omission from party WhatsApp group
Lamba sought accountability from AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal on the crushing defeat of the party in Lok Sabha polls following which she was removed from
- Alka Lamba Again Removed From AAP's MLA Group
Sharing screenshots of the WhatsApp group on Twitter, which purportedly shows that she was removed by AAP's North East Delhi candidate Dilip Pandey,
- Lakshmi Manchu-model of #MeToo open arms to Bollywood
"Tell your story. Shout it. Write it. Whisper it if you have to. But tell it. Some won't understand it. Some will outright reject it. But many will th
- As Kejriwal Licks His Wounds, BJP Must Guard Against Frittering Away Capital Advantage Like in 2014
The performance of his party should concern Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal as AAP’s vote share is down to an all-time low ever since it entered the
- LS polls was battle between Rahul Gandhi, Narendra Modi: Gopal Rai
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has said that the recently concluded Lok Sabha election was a battle between Congress president Rahul Gandhi and
- Kejriwal’s fears come true as Muslims ditch AAP, vote for Congress
After Shakur Basti, the Ballimaran assembly constituency, at 68.25%, recorded the second highest voter turnout in the national capital.