Search Results For 2019 elections
- 2019 Elections: Zomato Offering Discounts to Users Who Predict the Next Prime Minister
Under the new 'Zomato Election League' campaign, users can predict the next PM multiple times until May 22, and get discounts of up to 40 percent on f
- Exit polls 2019: NDA will sweep Tamil Nadu, insists AIADMK's Edappadi K Palaniswami
The exit polls are predicting a wide sweep for the DMK-Congress alliance.
- Sensex, Nifty race past record closing highs as exit polls project NDA win
In similar movement, the broader NSE Nifty soared 393.95 points, or 3.45 per cent, to 11,801.10.
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: Undaunted by exit polls, Chandrababu Naidu sets up meeting...
N Chandrababu Naidu has already met Congress president Rahul Gandhi twice, once with UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi, as well as other leaders includin
- Lok Sabha elections 2019 live updates: Andhra CM to meet Mamata Banerjee for post-poll...
Lok Sabha elections 2019 live updates: Day after final and seventh phase of voting in Lok Sabha elections 2019, Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrab
- Exit polls do not mean exact polls: VP
New Delhi: Vice-president M Venkaiah Naidu on Sunday mocked at the exit polls, saying they were not exact polls. "Exit polls do not mean exact po
- 2019 exit polls: Despite protests, BJP and allies set to expand in the Northeast
Exit polls suggest the protests against the Citizenship Amendment Bill may not have had the impact they were expected to.
- 2019 exit polls: In Kerala, a Congress sweep, Left wipe-out and BJP may open score
Kerala could end up the silver lining in an election that promises to go against it.
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: Chandrababu Naidu meets Sonia Gandhi, holds talks with...
Naidu, who arrived in the national capital on Friday, had met Rahul Gandhi, Nationalist Congress Party chief Pawar, Loktantrik Janata Dal leader Shara
- Exit polls 2019: BJP expected to sweep Karnataka with 19 seats to Congress-JD(S)'s 8
The exit polls for Karnataka have surprised most. The BJP is predicted to rise above its performance in the state just a year ago.
- BJP suspends spokesperson Anil Saumitra for calling Gandhi the 'father of Pakistan'
PM Modi and Amit Shah have come out strongly critical of remarks on Gandhi and his assassin Godse.
- Under fire from own party and opposition, Sadhvi Pragya apologises for calling Godse a 'deshbhakt'
Pragya Singh has tendered an apology for calling Nathuram Godse a patriot, reports say. The apology came after the BJP distanced itself from the remar
- BJP Alleges a 'Complete Constitutional Breakdown of Governance' in West Bengal
A BJP delegation including Union ministers Prakash Javadekar, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi and Vijay Goel met the poll panel after Article 324 of the Constitut
- Without 'made in Ludhiana', India cannot challenge 'made in China': Rahul Gandhi
Congress president Rahul Gandhi hit out at PM Narendra Modi for 'destroying the strength of Indian economy' and said without 'made in Ludhiana', India
- In elections, a software tool worth Rs 1,000 helps overcome WhatsApp controls
WhatsApp clones and software tools that cost as little as $14 (Rs 1,000) are helping digital marketers and political activists bypass anti-spam restr
- Lok Sabha elections 2019 live updates- BJP's show of strength at Amit Shah's mega...
PM Modi will hold public meetings at Ballia in Uttar Pradesh, Buxer and Sasaram in Bihar, and Chandigarh in Punjab, all of which will witness polling
- Lok Sabha elections 2019- 'No chance of third front': DMK's Stalin plays down KCR's...
Stalin’s remarks come a day after TRS supremo and Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekara Rao, who has been pushing for a non-Congress, non-BJP fed
- 2019 Elections: Kohli, Manika among sports stars who cast their vote
Along with Kohli, table tennis star Manika Batra, cricket legend Kapil Dev and retired India cricketer Gautam Gambhir ( contesting in these elections
- Lok Sabha elections 2019- 'I'm chanting Jai Shri Ram… arrest me': Amit Shah dares...
Amit Shah’s scheduled rally in Jadavpur Lok Sabha seat was called off on Monday after the state government denied him permission to land his chopper
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: 'Lantern vs arrow': Lalu Yadav writes letter to Nitish...
In a letter to Kumar ahead of the last phase of the Lok Sabha polls in Bihar on May 19, he said, “It seems that you have started strongly disliking