Boy, 3, chokes on bouncy ball he’d been given as birthday present and dies in his pregnant mum’s arms

A THREE-year-old boy has tragically choked to death in his pregnant mother’s arms after swallowing a rubber ball he was given as a birthday gift. Alby Davis’ mum Anna has described her “incomprehensible” grief after the tot died ahead of his fourth birthday, at his home in Wynyard, Tasmania, on Monday. But tragically the present […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.