Amazon removes ‘dangerous’ hair dryer from sale after woman’s shocking video reveals it shoots FIRE

AMAZON has pulled a product from its website after a video emerged showing a hair dryer it sold shooting fire. It was filmed by customer Erika Augthun Shoolbred who says she was burnt on the hand and decided to share the footage online to warn others. Posting on Facebook, Erika Augthun Shoolbred, from South Carolina, […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.