Shocking moment a garden shed EXPLODES after a faulty light sparked a petrol blast

THIS is the shocking moment a shed fills with flames and explodes after a faulty light sparked the dramatic blast. The garden shed was filled with a container of petrol – thought to be the cause of the explosion – before it was destroyed. In dramatic footage flames fill the shed before the walls are […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.