Shopper horrified to discover a DEAD SHREW in his ready-washed organic Tesco salad

A HORRIFIED man found a dead shrew in his organic Tesco salad when he accidentally put the rodent into his mouth. Guy Stansfeld, 53, had already eaten half the “ready washed” meal when he bit into the creature last night. The architect downed half a bottle of whisky in a desperate bid to “disinfect” himself […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.