Dog owners warned as pet almost dies after eating ‘toxic’ hot cross buns

A GREEDY dog swiped hot cross buns off a plate and almost died — as the treats contain ingredients toxic to the animals. Labradoodle Ralph was rushed to an emergency clinic in the middle of the night by his owners. Keith Jeary, 65, said he knew the pup was in trouble after his snack as […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.