Boy is left with inch-deep hole in his leg and on an IV drip hospital after spider bite turns septic

A BOY was left with a horrific inch-deep hole in his leg after a spider bite turned septic and oozed pus. Bobby Cleary, nine, was rushed to hospital and put on an IV drip after his flesh was eaten away by the creature’s poison. His local GP had told him that the swelling on his […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.