Warning to dog owners after first dog dies of parasitic bug that ‘can infect humans’

A KILLER bug that infects dogs has been reported in the UK – and experts have warned it can infect humans. It comes after a pooch in Hertfordshire died after catching the bug. First case caught in the UK Leishmaniosis is carried by female sand flies and transmitted by its bite. It’s known as a […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.