Girl, 3, ‘nearly died’ after firm ‘ignored’ warnings she was allergic to chicken and brownies at wedding reception

A TODDLER “nearly died” after having a life-threatening allergic reaction to dairy after she was given a brownie at a wedding reception. Maizy Harman suffered a “severe and life-threatening” reaction despite her parents warned the venue she could not eat egg or milk products. Hull Crown Court heard how the three-year-old was served the brownie […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.