PH Embassy: Still no suspect in Dayag case

MANILA, Philippines --- No suspect has yet been identified in the brutal rape-murder of Filipino household worker Ma. Constancia Dayag in Kuwait last week, Philippine Embassy officials in the Gulf state said on Monday night. Philippine Embassy Charge d'Affaires Mohammed Noordin Lomondot said the Kuwait police had interviewed Dayag's "sickly 60-year old employer [but so far] no suspect yet." The embassy said it was still waiting for the release of the official forensic report from the Kuwait police, and hopes to repatriate Dayag's remains on Wednesday. On Monday, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said a lawyer hired by the Philippine Embassy "has already filed a case" i...Keep on reading: PH Embassy: Still no suspect in Dayag case

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.