Fast food resto apologizes for serving chlorine-laced milk tea to customer

A McDonald's restaurant in China has issued an apology after a customer was served bubble milk tea with chlorine. The incident happened at Fuzhou Changle International airport in Fujian, as per the Strait Metropolis Daily via South China Morning Post on April 16. The customer, a woman identified only as Huang, was brought to the hospital last April 12. She apparently suffered from vomiting, a sore throat, stomach ache and a damaged digestive tract. "She just had one sip and found it tasted bad," Huang's husband, Tang, was quoted as saying. "But she already swallowed some of it." He added that the milk tea reeked when Huang removed the lid, smelling strongly of disinfectant. "I a...Keep on reading: Fast food resto apologizes for serving chlorine-laced milk tea to customer

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.