Gurgaon: Couple dies of electrocution in Mewat, leaves behind toddler

Kamlesh received an electric shock and shouted for help. His wife, 38-year-old Sonia, rushed to the washroom. When she touched her husband who was lying on the floor, she too got electrocuted.

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.