Garden shed explosion video shows why it’s important to store gas cans safely during summer

British fire officials believe an explosion inside a garden shed in West Yorkshire in June was probably caused when vapours coming from gas containers or garden machinery ignited.

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.